In a recent poll on tinkering Chris is always doing to maintain order.  I mentioned a best and worst case scenario for ownership of specific threads.  This and "Song Of The Day" being the ones in mind as a best case, upkeep instead of moderation, not requiring first post structure charts or other in depth summations of points presented.  Basically the ability to remove double posts and reconnect links as called for.   

From a technical perspective the only improvement I can see benefiting those of us who post in here is a back end photo analysis software solution linking previous examples of an album being posted.  Not only does that seem pretty far down the road, but almost certain to become a novel feature after limited use exploring one's interests.

Anyone have thoughts on this most unnecessary attempt to fix what isn't really broken? 

MI0000977598.jpg?partner=allrovi.com

57 minutes ago, Hugo9000 said:

Leontyne Price's glorious first studio recording of Verdi's Aida, with Jon Vickers, Rita Gorr, and Robert Merrill:

343261453_LPAIDA.thumb.jpg.8a7d317bf457e63c0fb3e83c0301f15c.jpg

Yes!!! And it really sounds great in the new remastering. (I have the 96/24 download.)

MacBook Pro 2021 16” (M1 Pro, 16MB RAM, macOS Ventura) > Audirvana Origin > Pangea Audio USB-AG > Sony TA-ZH1ES > Nordost Heimdall 2 > Audeze LCD-3

A rare foray into something other than classical or Mariah Carey or Patti Page lol:

Chris Isaak

First Comes the Night Deluxe Edition

671569740_CIFirstComestheNighta.thumb.jpg.88b1d65a10b0176fc3087b9882777068.jpg

308187114_CIFirstComestheNightb.thumb.jpg.66ee8c3ddea6e693d6f30f5a28952fb5.jpg

This man has to be the most consistent artist in pop/rock history.  For me, every album is a winner, for a bit over three decades now!

请教别人一次是5分钟的傻子,从不请教别人是一辈子的傻子