Got a lot of cheap second-hand CDs this Spring.

Last spring was a new one for me while hunting for cheap CDs: as the day was closing, the owner of a shop just told us to take anything we wanted from the discounted area (books and CDs) for free(!).

So, last year I got a whole set of Rock & Roll CDs, like Silverchair, etc... that I probably wouldn't have thought of buying for myself in the first place.

Really glad to get a new Dead Can Dance compilation album this time:

acov_tid176170.jpg

I think I have amassed around 7 albums from them, so I probably have all of these songs except for the two new ones on this compilation.

Very, very glad to still be able to discover and appreciate bands I wasn't listening to before.

Brendan Perry's voice is quite unique.

These songs are filled with spiritual devotion.

Dedicated Line DSD/DXD | Audirvana+ | iFi iDSD Nano | SET Tube Amp | Totem Mites

Surround: VLC | M-Audio FastTrack Pro | Mac Opt | Panasonic SA-HE100 | Logitech Z623

DIY: SET Tube Amp | Low-Noise Linear Regulated Power Supply | USB, Power, Speaker Cables | Speaker Stands | Acoustic Panels

You are probably right, but for some reason, it does not "touch" me (sorry, do not know how to express it otherwise, I like it, but it does not make me " swing").

After listening to some Charnett Moffett and Miles Mosley, I returned to one of my favorites:

bluetrain.jpg

On 6/24/2018 at 7:20 PM, WAM said:

Superb playing, superb sound:

schiffpartita.jpg

Could you check the booklet for mic'ing information?

"Science draws the wave, poetry fills it with water" Teixeira de Pascoaes

HQPlayer Desktop / Mac mini → Intona 7054 → RME ADI-2 DAC FS (DSD256)