IGNORED

Tube Linear Audio MZ2 Preamp with all upgrades

For sale is a minty Linear Tube Audio MZ2 pre/headphone amp.  This MZ2 comes with the upgraded Power Supply.  It comes with the upgraded RCA 12SN7 tubes.  However, I am also including Sylvania VT-231's as well as Mullard CV4024's.  The pre will ship with the Sylvania and Mullards for safe travel.  I will send the original RCA12SN7's boxed up.  There is a jumper that will be with the accessories in case you ever want to go back to a 12SN7.(Don't know why you would want to do this...) Not only is this a wonderful preamp, the MZ2 will drive any headphone without a sweat.

I am the second owner.  The original owner could not find the original input tubes but included a pair of 12AT7 RCA tubes.  This is almost a moot point as I have no idea why you would want to pull out the Mullard CV4024's.  The MZ2 pre comes with an Apple remote which was supplied by LTA. 

$1,750 shipped to your door + PP fees(unless you use F&F).  This includes all above mentioned tubes.  I do not want to sell anything separately.  Everything mentioned above will be sold together.  I have the original shipping materials provided by LTA.  The MZ2 currently resides in NE Ohio and will be shipped via FedEx.

Thanks for looking!

Randy

20181122_093911.jpg

20181122_093939.jpg

20181122_095239.jpg

20181122_095251.jpg