IGNORED

TIDAL Qobuz A+3 ROON ‘disconnectivity’

Today had new dishwasher installed installer inadvertently shut all power off instead of just the heavy appliance panel.

I was online it went off and quickly came back BUT now ALL my Qobuz playlists(that I made on Qobuz or had transferred via Soundiiz from TIDAL) say they are no longer available and Qobuz no longer shows up AT ALL on A+3 and if I go to last choice in preferences onA+3-STREAMING- I cannot log on to Qobuz it says there is no internet connection or it ‘timedout’ Same goes for TIDAL  although it finally came on AND still does MQA plus FLAC lossless but only my own compiled playlists!

I can no longer ‘login’ to TIDAL at all from the desktop app

ROON has and plays my playlists from TIDAL but keeps saying there is no internet connection for TIDAL or the login has been rejected ‘try again’

I have shut down my Mac Mini several times have disconnected the power line to the Mac and disconnected and reconnected my Apple Time Capsule WiFI my network is connected to the internet.

Is there anyway to contact TIDAL by phone is there anyway to contact Qobuz or A+3 as to why it keeps rejecting my signin to Qobuz—HELLO Damien for A+3 or David Craff  for Qobuz please help!!

Anyone else out there have any ideas ? I have lost years of collected playlists and my favorite streaming services and ‘players’

thanks bobbed

@AudioDoctor You are WONDERFUL!!!! Thank you so much-I unconnected the modem waited 30 seconds and I got everything back but still can't connect or sign into the TIDAL desktop app but it(TIDAL) is working on A+3 along with Qobuz and ALL my hundreds of playlists on both Qobuz and TIDAL and ROON works again also with TIDAL plus my iTunes library(also on A+3 for my iTune library).

Thanks again- I think you have pulled my nuts out of the fire before with your excellent suggestions- Happy Holidays( and Happy Birthday to Sinatra)

bobbmd

Hi guys, thanks for the heads up.

This sounds like a more global issue, but while we’ve switched to bets for US A and are switching servers, we expect some glitches. 

Hope you’re not in the line of fire, but wanted to let you all know so you wouldn’t totally flip out when there are. 

All the the best and happy the problem was solved. 

@AudioDoctor Sorry to bother you again but this am Qobuz again is not connected to A+3 but TIDAL is and various playlists on the Qobuz desktop app do not respond message says 'error-500' or music is 'no longer available' do you think this has something to do with the new version of Qobuz or to what "David...Qobuz, High Res Music Evangelist(David Craff??) above your last post to me cryptically alludes to-should I post him and Damien78 at A+3

will try re-login to Qobuz on A+3

@shadowlight I certainly hope so or maybe it's their new version of desktop app- as long as I can resign into Qobuz on A+3 I'll be happy but it is funny it happened when my power got shut off TIDAL is ok as standalone with desktop app and on A+3- ALL work fine after a several hour hiatus this pm

4 hours ago, bobbmd said:

@AudioDoctor on a Mac mini late 2012 i7 with 16GB RAM OS is El Capitan but like I said its back I was able to logon from preferences in A+3 and it (A+3) immediately reconnected to Qobuz- strange stuff I certainly won’t bother you again until i have tried everything i can think of-thanks again bobbmd

Bother me all you want, I don't mind.

No electron left behind.