IGNORED

Help needed for Sparky + Kali + Piano with emmc dietpi

I had purchased sparky + Kali + piano 2.1 + 16GB emmc card + allo power supply + aluminum case for sparky+kali+piano 2.1 on 22 Nov through your partner diyaudiocart. I got the items today. However, everything has come fully assembled. I was expecting to assemble the unit myself. But this is not a big deal. The package came without any instruction manual.

How do I connect the emmc card? Do I have to open the case to put it or do I have insert the emmc card reader in the micro sd card slot. Also there are two slots for 5v power. Do you insert power the unit with the round DC jack or with the USB C cable?

EDIT: I found out that the assembled kit was with the emmc card fitted. When I connected the power supply, it booted into volumio. After playing for sometime I figured out that I was kind of unhappy with volumio. Primarily because it was doing something with the mpd queue. What was seen on the web interface was not matching with what you saw with any mpd app on andriod/ios devices. Also I managed to crash the system after doiing 

# apt-get update

# apt-get upgrade

After the system became unbootable, I had to disassemble the unit completely because the emmc card is in the bottom most card (the sparky board). This time i decided to try out the diet pi image. So I remove the emmc card, fitted on an emmc card reader and burnt diet pi image using dd on the emmc card. I had to again assemble the unit. Connected the unit and found that I have to configure unit using terminal. The configuration is more complicated than a volumio setup, but I found that I had much more control. Especially with MPD.

My earlier setup was a self made HTPC with plenty of hard disk and Xonar Essence Dac connected to it. I mounted my Music directory of my HTPC on the allo hardware using NFS. This allo unit is definitely giving better sound than my earlier setup.

One thing that is not working is "Wake up on lan". I ran ethtool and it gave the following error. So I have to figure out how to power on the unit. Right now I have to disconnect and connect back the power after a shutdown.

root@DietPi:~# ethtool -s eth0 wol pg
Cannot get current wake-on-lan settings: Operation not supported
  not setting wol

More observations will follow later