IGNORED

Innuos ZENith SE Mk.II Std

This item is SOLD.

I am selling my ZENith SE Mk.II Std, which was built and sold as a limited production run of only 100 units. Mine is #57 of 100, and I am the original owner.

This coveted model sold out very quickly, and rarely appears on the used market. This is your opportunity to own one of the finest music servers available today at any price. According to John Darko: “I find myself haunted by my memory of its sound. It was like no other digital source I had heard to date: richer and smoother.”

https://darko.audio/2017/10/richer-sounds-with-the-innuos-zenith-mkii-se/
https://darko.audio/2017/12/dars-favourite-bits-of-2017/

This music server is among the most user-friendly music servers available today and is housed in an attractive, minimally-resonant, single chassis with very effective integrated anti-vibration footers. This is a well-thought out design implementing low latency “direct from RAM playback” and a very low impedance custom power supply designed by Dr. Sean Jacobs. It incorporates cascaded linear regulators and the finest Mundorf capacitors resulting in harsh-free musicality, incredible dynamics with wonderful immediacy and rich saturated tone. It is virtually “plug and play” and is remote controllable by any iPad or Android tablet, PC/Mac, or iPhone/Android phone. It is a Roon Ready device that is also capable of Qobuz and Spotify playback. It comes with 2TB of SSD storage although it can also stream files from any NAS providing virtually unlimited capacity.

The unit came with a 2-year warranty, and the remainder of this warranty (until December 2019) will transfer over to you. In my experience, Innuos have provided, and will continue to provide outstanding support. Moreover, they have a track record of delivering software updates that improve both the usability and the sound quality of the product.

I have rated my unit 9/10 simply because it is not brand new. In all other aspects, it would rate as a perfect 10/10. It is blemish free. It was unboxed, placed in my rack, and his lived there ever since, in a smoke-free home. I will ship it in the original box.

Free shipping within the continental US and PayPal fees are included.

Please PM any inquiries.

MSRP: $7000

Asking: $4700     SOLD

IMG_1034.JPG IMG_1031.JPG

4 hours ago, thyname said:

Sorry I have not been following your big thread lately Rajiv. What are you replacing it with? Statement ?

Since I give a lot of my time and effort to the big thread, I'm going to say let me be selfish here and focus this "thread" on selling my item! :D 

No, I like to tinker and dabble, 9_9 so I am going to build up a NUC based server+streamer system. This sale will unlock funds I need to do that.