IGNORED

Can no longer buy from 2L Nordic

I'm guessing the purchasing portal is going out of business, and there will soon be an alternative way to purchase. 

Main listening (small home office):

Main setup: Surge protector +>Isol-8 Mini sub Axis Power Strip/Isolation>QuietPC Low Noise Server>Roon (Audiolense DRC)>Stack Audio Link II>Kii Control>Kii Three (on their own electric circuit) >GIK Room Treatments.

Secondary Path: Server with Audiolense RC>RPi4 or analog>Cayin iDAC6 MKII (tube mode) (XLR)>Kii Three .

Bedroom: SBTouch to Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Setup.
Living Room/Kitchen: Ropieee (RPi3b+ with touchscreen) + Schiit Modi3E to a pair of Morel Hogtalare. 

All absolute statements about audio are false :)

On 11/3/2018 at 4:01 AM, firedog said:

I'm guessing the purchasing portal is going out of business, and there will soon be an alternative way to purchase. 

Yes, the Klicktrack music downloads store/platform went out of business on October 23rd. 

I'm sure that 2L could make a deal with NativeDSD or another music store that sells Stereo and Surround Sound DSD and DXD downloads to bring their catalog back online shortly.

18 minutes ago, bmoura said:

Only in Stereo.  HDTracks generally doesn't sell Surround Sound/Multichannel DSD and DXD downloads.

Native DSD has over 1,000 Multichannel DSD and DXD downloads.  :)

OK, I see. I rarely buy multichannel music, so I didn't think of that difference.