IGNORED

Little help with Oppo Ripping

Hi all,

So looks like I have the USB formatted properly but for some reason the Oppo is not showing up on my computer network.  Ethernet connection is good.  The OPPO shows my Aurender and Printer on the network but not The PC. Shit, this should be the easy part.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Russ

27x17x10 Golden Ratio room,EtherRegen>Melco N1A EX H60 server/streamer >T+A Dac 200>Coda CsIB > Paradigm Personas 5f, Combak Harmonica Footers, Townshend Podiums, Custom swarm sub system , Iconoclast 4x4 UPOCC XLR cable, Townshend F1 Fractal speaker cables  SoTM dBl7 Ethernet cable, Puritan 156, Farad 3 LPS,  Synergistic, Audience,and Triode wire labs power cabling ,Stillpoints, SR fuses,GIK Slatfusors

Thanks Kal,

Please advise on how to manually import thee IP address. Now you are talking to a dummy so please type slow. 

You wouldn't believe the sound I am getting from my Persona 5F's after a  new  cable loom and Combak  Harmonix 909x spike bases.

Thanks for the help.

27x17x10 Golden Ratio room,EtherRegen>Melco N1A EX H60 server/streamer >T+A Dac 200>Coda CsIB > Paradigm Personas 5f, Combak Harmonica Footers, Townshend Podiums, Custom swarm sub system , Iconoclast 4x4 UPOCC XLR cable, Townshend F1 Fractal speaker cables  SoTM dBl7 Ethernet cable, Puritan 156, Farad 3 LPS,  Synergistic, Audience,and Triode wire labs power cabling ,Stillpoints, SR fuses,GIK Slatfusors

55 minutes ago, russellbobby said:

Thanks Kal,

Please advise on how to manually import thee IP address. Now you are talking to a dummy so please type slow. 

You wouldn't believe the sound I am getting from my Persona 5F's after a  new  cable loom and Combak  Harmonix 909x spike bases.

Thanks for the help.

You can enter the IP address into any browser window on the PC and see if it works.

Kal Rubinson

Senior Contributing Editor, Stereophile

I had tried that even with different browsers. Always had this Oppo working on wi-fi.  Not sure whats  going on. 

Thanks for the effort.

Russ