IGNORED

Get your 30 day trial of Qobuz here!

jtwrace

11 minutes ago, rodrigaj said:

@David.. Qobuz, Hi-Res Music Evangelist

This thread is yet another frustrating example of why Qobuz needs an USA introduction with clarity and focus.

This thread was posted to do something good for the CA community.  I don't get the confusion.  If you went to RMAF you would've gotten the same card.  I posted one card for one member, it's really simple.  The launch of Qobuz in the USA is by the end of the year 2018.  

W10 NUC i7 (Gen 10) > Roon (Audiolense FIR) > Motu UltraLite mk5 > (4) Hypex NCore NC502MP > JBL M2 Master Reference +4 subs

Watch my Podcast https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXMw_bZWBMtRWNJQfTJ38kA/videos

4 minutes ago, jtwrace said:

This thread was posted to do something good for the CA community.  I don't get the confusion.  If you went to RMAF you would've gotten the same card.  I posted one card for one member, it's really simple.  The launch of Qobuz in the USA is by the end of the year 2018.  

Sorry, I did not mean to come off sounding like I did not appreciate your sharing of the code. I have been following Qobuz and their USA introduction for too long and was venting my frustration. 

"The function of music is to release us from the tyranny of conscious thought", Sir Thomas Beecham. 

13 hours ago, pwhinson said:

"This gift code is no longer valid."

me too

Main listening (small home office):

Main setup: Surge protector +>Isol-8 Mini sub Axis Power Strip/Isolation>QuietPC Low Noise Server>Roon (Audiolense DRC)>Stack Audio Link II>Kii Control>Kii Three (on their own electric circuit) >GIK Room Treatments.

Secondary Path: Server with Audiolense RC>RPi4 or analog>Cayin iDAC6 MKII (tube mode) (XLR)>Kii Three .

Bedroom: SBTouch to Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Setup.
Living Room/Kitchen: Ropieee (RPi3b+ with touchscreen) + Schiit Modi3E to a pair of Morel Hogtalare. 

All absolute statements about audio are false :)