IGNORED

Get your 30 day trial of Qobuz here!

jtwrace

Yes, that's right, I have a code for a 30 day trial for you in the USA CA members.  I'll post the code at 8:15pm EST so be ready.  Only catch is that you have to use it!  

You've never heard streaming like this...simply insanity!  

Qobuz screen.png

W10 NUC i7 (Gen 10) > Roon (Audiolense FIR) > Motu UltraLite mk5 > (4) Hypex NCore NC502MP > JBL M2 Master Reference +4 subs

Watch my Podcast https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXMw_bZWBMtRWNJQfTJ38kA/videos

Well when I enter www.qobuz.com/preview I'm still getting "qobuz isn't available in your country."  What gives?  Actually I also already have a subscription but am interested in U.S. pricing so I can pitch the account I have and the VPN I'm using with it.  Does the "preview" include high-rez streaming?  What package are you on when you take this 30 day preview (which apparently seems to not work in the U.S. now anyway)?

Can only one person use that code?

I'd like to try the USA service, but I have a Qobuz account in France.  I don't want to use the code if it means that someone who has never experienced Qobuz won't get the chance.

Never mind ... I just saw that this code will give you an account in the UK.  So I will leave the code for someone else.

Pareto Audio AMD 7700 Server --> Berkeley Alpha USB --> Jeff Rowland Aeris --> Jeff Rowland 625 S2 --> Focal Utopia 3 Diablos with 2 x Focal Electra SW 1000 BE subs

i7-6700K/Windows 10  --> EVGA Nu Audio Card --> Focal CMS50's 

All you have to do is dismiss the window that says Qobuz isn't available in your country and then fill in the form that asks for the gift code.

Pareto Audio AMD 7700 Server --> Berkeley Alpha USB --> Jeff Rowland Aeris --> Jeff Rowland 625 S2 --> Focal Utopia 3 Diablos with 2 x Focal Electra SW 1000 BE subs

i7-6700K/Windows 10  --> EVGA Nu Audio Card --> Focal CMS50's 

2 minutes ago, AudioDoctor said:

That said, I have no idea where jtwrace has come across this gift code, and I have no affiliation with it.  This is what I did when I was given access by David Solomon.

I went to RMAF and they were giving out the cards and I was told, "give some to your friends" so I have shared with this community along with one other.  

W10 NUC i7 (Gen 10) > Roon (Audiolense FIR) > Motu UltraLite mk5 > (4) Hypex NCore NC502MP > JBL M2 Master Reference +4 subs

Watch my Podcast https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXMw_bZWBMtRWNJQfTJ38kA/videos