Impending house move means downsizing and rationalisation of Hifi and AV gear. Sadly for me this means I have a few items to dispose of as 2 systems are merging into one.

So up for reluctant sale is my exasound e28 mk2 multichannel dac. Had it since new. The serial no is 417 and it’s v1.5 it has mini xlr outputs on the rear and included are 6 mini xlr to phono cables along with a supra usb cable.  All have given excellent reliable service and effortlessly handled everything thrown at it.  I'm sure those looking for a multichannel DAC will know all about them already.

So looking for around £2000, but will consider reasonably close offers.  The DAC is in Scotland and so p&p will be at cost to wherever it goes, insurance can be added in as well also at cost.

A new e38 currently retails for $3849 usd according to the web site.

IMG_0107.jpg

IMG_0108.jpg

IMG_0113.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Weedos 123,

I would be interested in your E28. if

If still for sale ...

Living in the Netherlands (Europe) so things should be relatively easy and swiftly to be arranged.

I know from experience (call an aussie based McClean a friend) that Scot's and Dutchmen share a few trades... So look forward continuing on this !!

What would shipment/insurance typically cost ?

OK?

G'Day

Soundjoy

@Soundjoy

Had a look at a couple of couriers and there appears to be some sort of cartel going on here.  Whilst the delivery charge varies around the £40 mark the insurance always adds another £123 to the cost no matter which courier is used. So I'll say £160 for p&p plus insurance for the selling price of £2500.

What say you?

weedos123

• 3 weeks later...

Hi weedos123,

Intersted yes, but somewhat resource-deficient. The exasound is definitely my favourite, but £2660 + exhangerates gets me in the €3000 range!  Which is too much for me. Will /must keep saving still. I am only half-way currently... So please accept my apologies for not continuing on your advertisement. Soo tempting but not achievable for me (yet)!

Kind regards, hoping your new home and audio set-up have worked out well for you.

Kind regards!

• 1 month later...