IGNORED

What's With Ciamara?

OK, We've all been looking at the Ciamara ads on here for a little while now. The model shown looks like it would be a good sounding speaker. I've always owned 2-way designs (currently Harbeth M-30's), and I've been wanting to explore ribbon tweeters for some time now. I went to Ciamara's web site and looked into these speakers. First off, Ciamara says that it specializes in "Ultra High End" systems, and they seem to focus on integration of components; making their own electronics in addition to speakers. The ones shown on this site are listed at $3950 each. I wonder if this really means each; like as in for one speaker only? Anyway, has anyone on here tried Ciamara products? Has anyone heard these speaks?

Thank you for your interest, and welcome to CA. The speakers you are referring to are our new Elegance Series, ES1s. They are a 2-way design employing a ribbon tweeter and a 7" bass driver with a phase plug. They are voiced to be full-sounding, and they are seamless from 40Hz to 25kHz. We feel they punch significantly above their weight and will perform well with a wide range of amplifiers. The price is USD3995 each, or USD7990 for a pair. All the best.

Sanjay Patel | Ciamara Corporation | New York, NY | www.ciamara.com