IGNORED

The Mamas & The Papas

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

2 hours ago, NOMBEDES said:

Young girls are coming to the canyon

In the morning I can see them walking.....

Great stuff.  Mine is on vinyl.

Indeed.  I have the Sundazed CD's.  Two are in mono.  If you like the Lovin' Spoonful, check out  the  three remastered CD's from the original mono masters from Sundazed.  Really nice.  Some great tunes.  I think also available on vinyl.  I like to have the old 60's music in mono if available.  How it was recorded and meant to be heard.  

On 8/13/2018 at 12:29 PM, Marcus1320 said:

Does anyone know if there is any Hi Res or Re-Masters of The Mamas & The Papas music out there? I've looked on HD Tracks and there's nothing but, have to think there is better than iTunes downloads available. Maybe not.

They have been pretty well represented on CD..some very decent remasters...if you havf cash ro soend the Japanese SHM Cds are very good.

R-4944761-1513512650-5593.jpeg.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, diecaster said:

Thanks for the clarification, there were a few possibilities so I thought I had better ask. Interestingly the cd is only available on Amazon as an "import"? It says it is out of print in the US.

https://www.amazon.com/Their-Greatest-Hits-Mamas-Papas/dp/B000002O2K/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1535174681&sr=1-1&keywords=the+mamas+and+the+papas+16+of+their+greatest+hits

JC