IGNORED

Need to buy digital reader for gapless flac with excellent internal upgradable DAC

Hi, I would like to switch to liquid music to get rid of my CDROMs and listen to flac via external HDD or USB stick. I do not care about Wifi etc ..

Initially I thought to build it myself, but then I realised that I'd have to pay less for something ready if I want anything aesthetically pleasing with a decent display menu where to select folders.

So I would like to buy a digital reader:
1) that reads wav and gapless flac
2) to which you can connect USB pen and external HDD (or internal) or SD memory or HD NAS (ethernet). Better if the attack was posterior (but not essential)
3) with an excellent sounding internal DAC, good power supply and low jitter clock that does not make me regret the sound of my CD player
4) with dual-opamp output (SMD or DIP 8) to be replaced for an upgrade, which I will almost certainly do
5) budget up to 500 usd, but I could push myself to 1000 usd max
6) an easy-to-manage display menu to select folders, repeat tracks, etc. Okay monochromatic OLED.
7) Wifi is not essential

For the moment, I was thinking to the DENON DNP 730, which can be easily modified in the output opamps. I wonder if there is anything that "sounds better" and meets the requirements outlined above.

Thank you