IGNORED

Any good <£150 1/4" TRS systems?

Hey everyone,

Been wanting to upgrade my speaker setup recently. I currently have the Trust Tytan 2.1 system. It's good but I want to simplify things a bit more and clear some space on my desk.

I'm looking for speakers, or possibly monitors that can have a sub added on later, that allow connections via 1/4" TRS. This is so I can use my Behringer U-Phoria UMC22 to control my volume to de-clutter and simplify my current setup, plus get some better quality speakers at the same time.

I'm currently looking at the JBL LSR305's but they're a bit on the expensive side to be honest (~£190 for a pair). I then found an M-Audio AV32.1 for £100 but the back of the sub got crazy hot which was worrying and there was a constant hum that annoyed the hell out of me. My current speakers don't hum but I'm wondering if that's because it doesn't have a metal ground pin (the M-Audio ones did) and so it isn't connected to the noisy electrical signal throughout the house?

TL;DR -> does anyone know any good speakers/monitors that connect via 1/4" TRS that cost less than £150 other than the M-Audio AV32.1's? Or is my best option a pair of JBL LSR305's at ~£190? I know they're good, everyone and their unborn child seems to say so, but I'm not yet comfortable spending that much on speakers.

Many thanks!