IGNORED

Help with a few acourate questions...

I'm rusty and I can't remember my yahoo login to get the the acourate group.  In order to split a filter into mono files, I can just save the Cor1L192.dbl as a wave, correct?  My initial set of measurements looked pretty ragged below 100Hz.  My correction does yield a test convolution with a perceptually smoothed response within about +/- 4db through the audible range.  But my IACC is only 52%.  Should I be taking more measurements and working at trying different pre-ringing and phase window numbers for improvement?  There is a lot of glass in this room and minimal treatments yet.  I might be able to do something with first reflection points and maybe add some skyline diffusors.  I'm using HQPlayer. It seems like my first set of filters snapped things into focus better but it is hard to tell what is real and what is expectation bias without doing a sweep with REW.

image.thumb.jpeg.a4a84e289e35c7e49a6d3042fc9b2a99.jpeg

Well, apparently saving the Cor1L.dbl as a .wav is not correct.  Have to use macro 4 twice in mono mode to produce left and right mono correction files.  

For those interested, I built a couple different sets of filters: the first set is a standard B&K curve, flat to a 1000Hz corner with a straight slope to -6db at 20KHz.  The second set is a Harman with a 6.6db elevation below 100Hz then flat to 1000Hz and sloped thereafter.  I had some pretty big suckouts at 50Hz in the left channel and this should be interesting.  Initial response to the Harman curve is that it excites some room-modes and I may not like the boost.

image.thumb.jpeg.a4a84e289e35c7e49a6d3042fc9b2a99.jpeg

• 1 month later...