IGNORED

iFi audio Audiophile OTG Cable

iFi audio

Audiophile OTG Cable 

1.thumb.jpg.bbab236e67243a4ba025fbe65338249f.jpg

Introduction

Walking the street to your favourite beat on your Android device should put a spring in your step, but poor sound quality can make you stumble.

iFi audio has launched its own brand of iFi optimized On-The-Go (OTG) cables. Simply, plug one end into your phone and the other into your DAC and get ready to be blown off your feet as the music hits your eardrums in ultra-clear clarity.

Perfect for android

iFi audio’s OTG cable allows you to extract the digital signal from your DAC with ease. They are perfect for use with Android phones. The USB-C cable is USB3.0 standard and there’s a micro USB version too. Whichever you need, you are good to go.

Plus the USB 3.0 ‘A’ Female connector provides a much more mechanically reliable connection, a factor that not many take into account. This fits directly and snugly into the flat Type A USB port of their micro or nano iDSD Black Label and ensures a strong and steady audio connection.

Solid construction

iFi’s audiophile grade OTG cables are constructed from pure OFHC continuous cast copper, which conducts clean sound between your Android and DAC. And it’s not just the insides that get the iFi treatment. The cables are not only sonically superior but also super smart looking with a sexy ceramic finish to add that touch of class.

The retail price of the OTG Cable is US$15 (ex-tax) or €15/£15 (incl VAT).

Our PowerStation is here: click me!

Check out our Tidal MQA Set-up Guides below. 
Android (Renderer) Mobile
Desktop (Decoder) via USB
Desktop (Decoder) via SPDIF

10 minutes ago, AMR/iFi audio said:

Yup, it should be available. Please feel free to ask your local iFi representative/reseller.

I have none that are local to me, however Amazon, Music Direct, B&H, and Adorama all do not currently list this cable, so it appears unavailable in the U.S. as yet.

no-mqa-sm.jpg

Boycott HDtracks

Boycott Lenbrook

Boycott Warner Music Group

2 minutes ago, MikeyFresh said:

I have none that are local to me, however Amazon, Music Direct, B&H, and Adorama all do not currently list this cable, so it appears unavailable in the U.S. as yet.

Please feel free to ask our USA team directly: 

https://ifi-audio.com/sales/#usa

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, MikeyFresh said:

I received these pieces today, very nice build quality/materials, though I'm unsure of the 90° orientation of the input relative to the output:

1171735749_iFiOTG.thumb.jpg.6a7b079433fcf490035ccdddf2999c16.jpg

Were they manufactured correctly?

Got mine today, too (via Amazon).  Veils are lifted, details impossible to hear before now leap to the fore, etc.

Just kidding - everything sounds exactly the same as before with my Apple USB-C cable.

Nice bit of kit, though.

PS - Mine aren't like that; i.e., the inputs / outputs are NOT rotated 90° - that's weird.

John Walker - IT Executive

Headphone - SonicTransporter i9 running Roon Server > Netgear Orbi > Blue Jeans Cable Ethernet > mRendu Roon endpoint > Topping D90 > Topping A90d > Dan Clark Expanse / HiFiMan H6SE v2 / HiFiman Arya Stealth

Home Theater / Music -SonicTransporter i9 running Roon Server > Netgear Orbi > Blue Jeans Cable HDMI > Denon X3700h > Anthem Amp for front channels > Revel F208-based 5.2.4 Atmos speaker system

19 hours ago, jhwalker said:

Got mine today, too (via Amazon).  Veils are lifted, details impossible to hear before now leap to the fore, etc.

Just kidding - everything sounds exactly the same as before with my Apple USB-C cable.

Nice bit of kit, though.

PS - Mine aren't like that; i.e., the inputs / outputs are NOT rotated 90° - that's weird.

It's a cosmetics thing and doesn't affect functionality in any way. Plugs are somewhat pliant thus can be twisted.  

If anyone feels insecure about this 90 deg. rotation, we'll exchange any OTG with no questions asked.

36 minutes ago, AMR/iFi audio said:

It's a cosmetics thing

Actually it's a QC thing. Pity, the actual design and materials seem nice.

37 minutes ago, AMR/iFi audio said:

Plugs are somewhat pliant thus can be twisted.  

The plugs aren't pliant, the wire is. Hopefully the strain relief is adequate, likely I'd never know initially but could find out the hard way somewhere down the line.

38 minutes ago, AMR/iFi audio said:

If anyone feels insecure about this 90 deg. rotation

Insecure? No, and your choice of words is rude/derogatory.

41 minutes ago, AMR/iFi audio said:

we'll exchange any OTG with no questions asked.

So I'll be keeping them anyway? No.

no-mqa-sm.jpg

Boycott HDtracks

Boycott Lenbrook

Boycott Warner Music Group

2 hours ago, AnotherSpin said:

Some people pay attention to What was said, for other people How it was said is all-important.

Our intention wasn't to offend anyone. We also don't mind picky people ?

The message is that we'll exchange any OTG with a twisted plug.