IGNORED

Iso Regen-Mac Mini problem

I'm loving my new Iso Regen/Ultra Cap LPS 1.2 combo, but I have one issue that is driving me crazy. 

I keep my Iso Regen and the 1.2 powered on all the time, as well as my Schitt Yggdrasil.

When I go to listen to music I always have to reboot the 1.2 power supply to get my Mac mini to recognize my Yggdrasil.

Once I do this I'm fine and the Yggdrasil pops back up into my available sound devices in my Mac Mini preferences.

I guess my question is- How can I make the Yggdrasil stay in my output device sound preferences in my Mac Mini?

Any and all help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

It's a Mac issue. I had the same problem with my Mac Mini and ISO Regen and don't have a problem with Windows PCs. Apparently Mac OS suspended inactive USB hub connections. Try resetting the SMC and/or reset the PRAM/NVRAM of the Mac Mini.

Reset the SMC :
1 Shut down the Mac.
2 Unplug the power cord.
3 Wait 15 seconds.
4 Re-attach the power cord.
5 Wait another 5 seconds then turn the Mac back on.

Reset the PRAM/NVRAM:
1 Shut down the Mac.
2 Hold down all of these keys: Cmd (the Windows key on a Windows keyboard), Option (theAlt on a Windows keyboard), P and turn on the Mac (you may need three hands for this).
3 Keep holding the keys until you hear the Mac restart a few times.
4 Release the keys and let the Mac startup normally

This fixed it for me.

Sorry, there's an error in my previous post. :$ Reset the PRAM/NVRAM point 2 should read: Hold down all of these keys: Cmd (the Windows key on a Windows keyboard), Option (the Alt key on a Windows keyboard), P and R and turn on the Mac (you may need three hands for this). So a total of four keys to hold down.