IGNORED

(SOLD) Kii Audio Three, Kii Control and Stands

SOLD

Posting this here just in case some people are not frequenting the new Superphonica site yet.

https://superphonica.com/all-products/speakers/compact-speakers/kii-audio-three-kii-control-and-kii-stands/

Thanks for looking!

Christopher

Vinyl Nirvana Thorens 125 MKII+EAT JO No5 w/ SoundSmith Boran Cantilever>Gold Note PH5+HDPlex 500 ATX+
HDPlex 300>Custom W10 Server>Roon Rock>Euphony Stylus v4+Endpoint v4 Atom/JCAT XE USB>ISO Regen>
Lyngdorf TDAI-3400 w/ RoomPerfect>GR Research NX-Studio + Rythmik F18 Servo Sub
"Get Off Your Knee, Burn The Mask And Please Wake Up....You Have Been Lied To About Everything...And I Mean Everything"
  • 4 weeks later...

Price drop  $10,000 plus shipping and any PayPal fees.

Vinyl Nirvana Thorens 125 MKII+EAT JO No5 w/ SoundSmith Boran Cantilever>Gold Note PH5+HDPlex 500 ATX+
HDPlex 300>Custom W10 Server>Roon Rock>Euphony Stylus v4+Endpoint v4 Atom/JCAT XE USB>ISO Regen>
"Get Off Your Knee, Burn The Mask And Please Wake Up....You Have Been Lied To About Everything...And I Mean Everything"

$9500.00 shipped in the continental US... 

Let's make a deal!

Yes, I think it is but no hits other than some guy offering my 5K....

I think asset pricing of all kinds are going through a reset. 

I have multiple things for sale and nothing is moving right now.   I don't think things will be getting better anytime soon.  Bring on the crash and reset...I am prepared!

You are right about summer slowing interest down.  Worst case scenario I just keep enjoying them.

I was able to separate them more and get a equilateral triangle of 10' per side between speakers and listening position.  The imaging and overall SQ took a very noticeable uptick.  It seems everything really opened up! 

Bumpidy bump...

0722181006.thumb.jpg.780d6eef77b144319c7a4c58b0bc01c6.jpg

I am interested in a trade for a Chord DAVE DAC....

REDUCED 9k SHIPPED CONT. USA

SOLD

Yep, we are both driving three hours so no shipping.....at least that. 

I am now considering Chord DAVE, M Scaler and possibly Vivid. I have a Dartzeel NHB 108 to move along and then I am going to start spending more time in Portland auditioning instead of just purchasing from online reviews from my kitchen counter.  I am about equal distance between Bay Area and Portland. Oregon has no sales tax. I know what direction I am traveling.  ?

1 minute ago, Evo-No-Revo said:

Yep, we are both driving three hours so no shipping.....at least that. 

I am now considering Chord DAVE, M Scaler and possibly Vivid. I have a Dartzeel NHB 108 to move along and then I am going to start spending more time in Portland auditioning instead of just purchasing from online reviews from my kitchen counter.  I am about equal distance between Bay Area and Portland. Oregon has no sales tax. I know what direction I am traveling.  ?

What other speakers are you considering? I’m on the hunt right now. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png