IGNORED

Great Album, Disturbing News, Critical Question

At last!  Angelique Kidjo's long awaited magnificent reinterpretation of Talking Heads's Remain in Light: http://www.kidjo.com/remain-in-light/

But there is no CD release referenced on her site, Amazon, or anywhere else online.  This from an artist who would appear capable of releasing the physical CD with a 3 minute phone call.  This should be cause for concern among even those who don't use CDs.  The 16/44 format is as close as we have to a gold standard.  (Yeah, there are better formats, but they are used by only a few of us.)  In a way, the CD is an enforcement mechanism preventing the powers that be from moving the entire industry to lower resolution.  

Advice please--the only FLAC I can find is on Israbox, a site whose primary reference on CA is a warning from Jud.  Any thoughts on info on this release or the general phenomenon would be appreciated.

This is beginning to a bit more common lately.

Aurender N10, Esoteric F-05 Integrated Amplifier, Synergistic Active USB, Oppo 203, Synergistic Atmosphere Level 3 UEF Speaker cables, Legacy Audio Focus SE, Rega Planar 10 turntable with Aphelion 2 cartridge.

At first I also assumed CD would be coming soon, but Amazon does not have their usual preorder button for yet-to-be-released CDs, she's linked to multiple other ways to buy, and there's zero mention of a CD anywhere.  

I really hope it's not a harbinger, but I suppose the writing is on the wall.

NM, you're the man!  Thanks for the Onkyo link, I had to heard of them before, and I'll buy it from them?