IGNORED

Wally Malewicz Passed

Even tho he was a true analog man in every sense of the word, he was  a music lover first.  It brings great sadness to my heart to say Wally passed yesterday June 6th.  He had just returned from Europe where he attended the Munich show and gave daily seminars in Clearaudio's room.  He is best known for his analog set up tools, but he was extremely knowledgable about system setup and he designed the Flex speaker, sadly only 7-8 pairs were ever made but they are the one item in my system I will never get rid of.

I knew Wally since 1992 and when I lived in MN he used to come over almost every week where we worked on projects and just listened to music.  I am deeply saddened by this news.  He and his contributions to audio will be missed.

Sad news indeed. I have last time met him in Munich. He seemed to be in a great shape, considering his age (over 80). We already made arrangements for his visit to Audio Video Show in Warsaw in November 2018 to give his famous TT setup seminar.

He was exremely knowledgable on everything analog and just a lovely human beeing.

I will miss him greatly.

Rest in peace my Dear Friend.

Adam

PC: custom Roon server with Pink Faun Ultra OCXO USB card

Digital: Lampizator Horizon DAC

Amp: Dan D'Agostino Momentum Stereo

Speakers: Magcio M3