IGNORED

Copying album art to a new, 'partial' album

From a quick search here as far as I can see this has not been covered before......................

Using iTunes to curate my music library I split classical albums having a mixture of composers / works into separate albums for each work. This has worked well but I have not yet managed to extract the cover art embedded in the original album and embed it in each of my new albums formed from the original. Is it as simple as copy and paste from the album info screens?

ALAC iTunes library on Synology DS412+ running MinimServer with Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 tablet running BubbleUPnP for control >

Hi-Fi 1: Airport Extreme bridge > Netgear switch > TP-Link optical isolation > dCS Network Bridge AND PS Audio PerfectWave Transport > PS Audio DirectStream DAC with Bridge Mk.II > Primare A60 > Harbeth SHL5plus Anniversary Edition .

Hi-Fi 2: Sonore Rendu > Chord Hugo DAC/preamp > LFD integrated > Harbeth P3ESRs and > Sennheiser HD800

On 5/30/2018 at 3:44 PM, BerwynDad said:

In Windows, you can drag the artwork from Album Info > Artwork dialog right to the desktop or an Explorer window. It will be saved as "album title.jpg". I'm sure the can do the same on a Mac.

Yes you can.

- got the AIFF on the APFS -

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the responses. All works as suggested - frankly I didn't expect it to be that simple!

ALAC iTunes library on Synology DS412+ running MinimServer with Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 tablet running BubbleUPnP for control >

Hi-Fi 1: Airport Extreme bridge > Netgear switch > TP-Link optical isolation > dCS Network Bridge AND PS Audio PerfectWave Transport > PS Audio DirectStream DAC with Bridge Mk.II > Primare A60 > Harbeth SHL5plus Anniversary Edition .

Hi-Fi 2: Sonore Rendu > Chord Hugo DAC/preamp > LFD integrated > Harbeth P3ESRs and > Sennheiser HD800