IGNORED

Dietpi v6.8 no audio output to dac

Hello,
I have been using usbridge for almost a year with my Auralic Polaris (usb-dac) and Squeezelite. I control my system with iPeng. Dietpi v6.6 was installed in the headless version. After the update to 6.8, there was an issue. Usbridge has no sound output.
I reinstalled Dietpi with allo gui (version 6.6). Sound was back. 
After an update to 6.8 again no sound output.
Does anyone know this behavior? What could be the reason?
Thank you

On 5/22/2018 at 12:26 PM, rahul_kc said:

edit sparky_unmute.sh on v6.8 version

image.png.4d4280890ea28ededac3fc5d78f0ff4f.png

You only need to access your player/server with Putty and then enter the command lines (as in rahul_kc‘s post) and enter "100%".
This fixed the problem permanently.

11 minutes ago, Baldiman said:

This is how far i got. And still no sound. 

Skjermbilde.JPG

Move the keyboard cursor to where it says "on". And replace "on" with "100%" , no quotation marks of course.

Then press control + x to save an exit.

Reboot and it should be at 100% every reboot now.

The problem is that the Sparky turns down the internal volume on my Project s-box digital when i connect it. I connected the dac to my htpc, and had to turn up the volume via the project control panel sw. When i connect the dac back to Sparky, it wont show up in roon, and i have to reboot. When it comes back on, the volume is turned off again. I am using my htpc until the next update, and hope you will fix this issue.

On 5/29/2018 at 5:42 PM, Baldiman said:

The problem is that the Sparky turns down the internal volume on my Project s-box digital when i connect it. I connected the dac to my htpc, and had to turn up the volume via the project control panel sw. When i connect the dac back to Sparky, it wont show up in roon, and i have to reboot. When it comes back on, the volume is turned off again. I am using my htpc until the next update, and hope you will fix this issue.

Same problem here. The fix posted above didn't work for me.