IGNORED

Lot of crap in my Audirvana library....

that does not pertain there, like mp4 files, mostly. Don't know where they came from, Thought they might be in the Icloud but could not find them. It appears that these were at one time in my iphone.... They are in the Audirvana library in my Macbook pro and not visible in the itunes library.

I have tried to find them in the hard drive to erase but cannot find them. I am a windows user mostly so not an expert in apple issues. Any Suggestions will be apreciated.

Right click with your mouse when in an album view or in track view the same

and put file location tab to see where it is... (see picture).

Or close A+:

Go to User... Home Folder... Library... Applications Support... Audirvana Folder...
Trash All the files in that folder (that is your database of music, back it up! or not)

Restart MAC.  Restart A+ and add your music folder again and let it load completely before playing with it.

Apple hide the Home Folder in User Library at some time depending on OS System... When you have clicked your Home Folder, and cannot see the Library Folder in there, just do a ''cmd J'' to show the folder settings preferences and see at the bottom... click Show Library Folder and then you'll have access to the rest forever.

Snapz001.jpg

If You Got Ears, You Gotta ListenCaptain Beefheart

MacMini 2018, 4xi3 3.6GHz, SSD, 20Gb, macOS Sonoma > Audirvana Origin >

Wyred DAC2 DSD Special Edition > Proceed AMP2 > Focal Cobalt 826 Signature Series >

Audirvana Remote > iPhone 13

When you put the tab File Location... Where are they?

If You Got Ears, You Gotta ListenCaptain Beefheart

MacMini 2018, 4xi3 3.6GHz, SSD, 20Gb, macOS Sonoma > Audirvana Origin >

Wyred DAC2 DSD Special Edition > Proceed AMP2 > Focal Cobalt 826 Signature Series >

Audirvana Remote > iPhone 13