IGNORED

Spotify to pull hateful songs and artists

3 hours ago, AudioDoctor said:

Really? You may disagree with him, but dancing on his grave, so to speak, really isn't needed.

Yeah, posting a picture of that damn liberal FDR is adding insult to injury. Perhaps this would be more appropriate:

Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.

- Einstein

1 hour ago, Snowmonkey said:

Yeah, posting a picture of that damn liberal FDR is adding insult to injury. Perhaps this would be more appropriate:

Oh poor Nixon.  Fucker should be lucky he wasn't rotting away in prison till he died.  Same can be said for a few of the current and previous admins.  But that has nothing to do with Priaptor.

No electron left behind.

20 hours ago, Priaptor said:

"Sarah Palin may not be very intelligent, however that is not an excuse to slander her".  Well Teresa you just did slander her.  From your comments it seems like Palin is much more intelligent than you. 

Did you notice I said "may"? I did not and would not slander anyone including Sarah Palin, it is not in my nature. Bill Maher uses what he believes to be her lack of intelligence as an excuse to slander her, and that is wrong. Nowhere did I claim to be intelligent, in fact, with my memory problems I accept the fact that most people are more intelligent than I.

Read the 1st and 14th Amendments

I have, perhaps you should read them again?

"I feel that every heterosexual couple on Planet Earth should have only one child, at least until the world's population decreases to 1 billion. After that one child, both the male and female should be sterilized. And we should be encouraging the homosexual lifestyle since gay people cannot reproduce" I have to say of all the absolute absurd, hateful and depraved propaganda I have heard from Progressives, this may be up there with the most bizarre and deranged I have ever read.  I recommend you get some help.

What is absurd, hateful and depraved about trying to save the human race? If something isn't done about overpopulation mankind may be extinct within 100 years. What is wrong with allowing each couple to have a single child until the world's population is brought back under control? The biggest problem is getting all nations to work together to cure this problem. If feel this may not happen until most of the world is starving, and sadly then it may be too late. The only other answer I know of is inventing FTL (faster than light) travel and discovering a half dozen unoccupied habitable planets in other solar systems. I don't believe this will happen in the necessary time frame either. If you have a better answer to curb overpopulation I'm all ears.

BTW some believe that to solve overpopulation we should sterilize the poor and only allow the rich to reproduce, I'm against this idea.

Reading your post is like a trip through Bizarro World.

As I said above if you have better workable solutions I'm all ears.

Keep America Great! Trump Wins 2020

Are you serious? Did you know Trump supports torture? See this link at factcheck.org

Trump, Feb. 17: Torture works. OK, folks? You know, I have these guys—”Torture doesn’t work!”—believe me, it works. And waterboarding is your minor form. Some people say it’s not actually torture. Let’s assume it is. But they asked me the question: What do you think of waterboarding? Absolutely fine. But we should go much stronger than waterboarding.

See also Trump signs order to keep Guantanamo open

So far Trump has been on the wrong side of ever issue I've checked. Explain how he will make America Great and keep it that way. He has been doing just the opposite IMHO.

I have dementia. I save all my posts in a text file I call Forums.  I do a search in that file to find out what I said or did in the past.

I still love music.

Teresa

• 4 weeks later...

First as I don't think Spotify nor any other streaming service should remove artists that are dubious, convicted or otherwise compromised.

Second can anyone explain me why in the USA conservatism means right and liberalism means left. I'm a social liberal.

[br]

7 hours ago, mordante said:

First as I don't think Spotify nor any other streaming service should remove artists that are dubious, convicted or otherwise compromised.

Second can anyone explain me why in the USA conservatism means right and liberalism means left. I'm a social liberal.

my understanding is that is (yet another) colonial legacy - in the English Parliament (not to be confused with the Funkadelic Parliament) they sat on opposite sides of the aisle

15 hours ago, Ralf11 said:

my understanding is that is (yet another) colonial legacy - in the English Parliament (not to be confused with the Funkadelic Parliament) they sat on opposite sides of the aisle

Hmmm maybe I was not clear in my question. For me conservatism nor liberalism as nothing to with left vs right.

[br]