IGNORED

Article: Announcing the Wilson Audio TuneTot

Tease!

SO/ROON/HQPe: DSD 512-Sonore opticalModuleDeluxe-Signature Rendu optical with Well Tempered Clock--DIY DSC-2 DAC with SC Pure Clock--DIY Purifi Amplifier-Focus Audio FS888 speakers-JL E 112 sub-Nordost Tyr USB, DIY EventHorizon AC cables, Iconoclast XLR & speaker cables, Synergistic Purple Fuses, Spacetime system clarifiers.  ISOAcoustics Oreas footers.                                                       

SONORE computer audio

Chris et all, thanks for having me and the warm welcome!  :)  Excited to be joining such a vibrant community and share some cool new journeys... as Chris mentioned, while most of my listening is vinyl based, I do entertain two three amazing digital setups - come to think of it, my latest digital acquisition is a CD player that does one thing and one thing only: play Compact Discs - so this should make for some entertaining and insightful reading and writing... 

Rt66indierock sure thing, see ya at THE Show... 

Cheers and greetings from Vienna... pit stop before the mac daddy event of the year: Munich.

Enjoy!

DK

2 hours ago, sockpit said:

I don’t mean to be rude, but this is an ad, not an article.  Best left to Superphonica IMHO.

31 minutes ago, One and a half said:

Agreed, or an infomercial maybe, but that's cutting electrons in half.

No worries guys. 

People interested in this type of product see this as an exciting announcement with more information to come on the 10th.

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

7 hours ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

No worries guys. 

People interested in this type of product see this as an exciting announcement with more information to come on the 10th.

CA is hardly a commercial free zone, but there are sponsored forums for announcements like this one.  Articles should be more informative and less an invitation to welcome a salesman you happen to want, say,  opening a store at Superphonica.  Just a bit concerned about where the new business model might be headed, that’s all.  Worth a pause to think through.

Ah, no worries.

I’d never publish anything straight from a manufacturer, like a press release or advertorial. 

Danny is an independent voice who doesn’t rely on the HiFi industry to make a living. One could say he is in a better position than me with respect to conflicts of interest. I accept advertising dollars and write articles. Danny just accepts payment from CA to write whatever he wants. Trust me, the amount he is paid from CA won’t put him in a new tax bracket. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

+1 @sockpit@Danny Kaey

Civility is refreshing these days. Even though I'll never be in the tax bracket to buy Wilson, it's great to read about people pushing the industry forward.

And welcome, Danny!

Sum>Frankenstein: JPlay/Audirvana/iTunes, Uptone EtherRegen+LPS-1.2, Rivo Streamer+Uptone JS-2, Schiit Yggdrasil LiM+Shunyata Delta XC, Linn LP12/Hercules II/Ittok/Denon DL-103R, ModWright LS 100, Pass XA25, Tellurium Black II, Monitor Audio Silver 500 on IsoAcoustics Gaias, Shunyata Delta XC, Transparent Audio, P12 power regenerator, and positive room attributes.