IGNORED

Question about offers & shipping...

Someone wants to buy my speakers, and has made me an offer.  It does not include my shipping price, so if I accept the offer will I get the chance to add shipping in (I am using Paypal)?

I know, I should have followed best practices and not had an additional shipping cost - will do that next time ;)

Hey MQA, if it is not all $voodoo$, show us the math!

Just now, The Computer Audiophile said:

Just go into the product and add a shipping cost and it will be included at checkout.

Ok, in the product listing I have the shipping cost already so it will be added...good

Now, when I click on the email link "manage offer" it takes me to a page, but the button is labeled "save offer"...is that the same as "accept offer"?

2 minutes ago, crenca said:

Ok, in the product listing I have the shipping cost already so it will be added...good

Now, when I click on the email link "manage offer" it takes me to a page, but the button is labeled "save offer"...is that the same as "accept offer"?

Think I have it, go to "offer status", change to "accepted", and then click "save offer" right?

1 minute ago, crenca said:

Change it to Accept Offer then click Save offer and you should be good.

Screen Shot 2018-05-02 at 10.08.53 AM.png

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

28 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Change it to Accept Offer then click Save offer and you should be good.

Screen Shot 2018-05-02 at 10.08.53 AM.png

Ok, I jumped the gun and made a "counter offer" with shipping cost added to offer price, which showed up on the buyers email as having the shipping added in twice because it is as you say.  

So I went back in and accapted the original offer...hopefully that works and the buy can accept that even though I made a counter offer....

Buyer initiated an acceptance on his part, and I just got an email from Paypal that a transaction is going through, for the price of the speakers minus superphonica transaction fee...so no shipping added in yet...will I get to do this later?

Just now, crenca said:

Buyer initiated an acceptance on his part, and I just got an email from Paypal that a transaction is going through, for the price of the speakers minus superphonica transaction fee...so no shipping added in yet...will I get to do this later?

I PM'd you about this one. The shipping went to us for some reason, but we'll send it to you don't worry. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png