IGNORED

Article: The Music In Me: (I Can’t Get No) Sleep

You'd think it would have taken a crew just to take care of Keith, let alone one man.  That's amazing that the biggest band in the world used less men on their crew then strings on a guitar.

Computer setup - Roon/Qobuz - PS Audio P5 Regenerator - HIFI Rose 250A Streamer - Emotiva XPA-2 Harbeth P3ESR XD - Rel  R-528 Sub

Comfy Chair - Schitt Jotunheim - Meze Audio Empyrean w/Mitch Barnett's Accurate Sound FilterSet

• 3 weeks later...

My dear friend Gilbert,

You´ve done it again, another great story, one that truly deserves to be your swan song. It is with great sadness that we heard of your passing three short days before our monthly visit to your house where we would sit around while you showed us your remarkable vintage collection of posters, photographs and records (among other rock and roll memorabilia), and rejoice in your fantastic stories of a fantastic life.

I will always treasure the guitar pick that you kindly gave to me (the same one that Keith Richards gave to you), and will always remember your kindness and hospitality. 

You will be truly missed my friend.

Godspeed 

(When the music´s over turn out the lights)

RIP

Thank you for all the memories

Digital; Mac Mini, DACmini, CEC TL51X, DEQX Preamp/Processor, Audionote 300B, Tannoy Westminster, Janis Subwoofer[br]Analogue; Rega RP9, Denon DL103, Graham Slee ERA Gold, Bob\'s Step Up Devices,