IGNORED

FS:Double Helix Cables - XLR & USB Interconnects - PRICE REDUCED

Selling this fantastic custom built XLR interconnect cable that was connecting my Dave to my Moon 430HA amp. This is the fully shielded and silver core Prion version of this cable. The Dave has been sold so I'm looking for a buyer for this excellent cable. The cable is 3 ft in length and was $1750.00 new. If you're familiar with these fantastic cables from Double Helix, you know that these are hand made and usually take several weeks to acquire. My asking price is $850.00 and includes PP fees and ground shipping within the CONUS.

Also, I'm selling my microrendu to Dave interconnect. Fully shielded and silver core Prion USB interconnect. The cable is 2ft in length and was $1500.00 new. My asking price is $700.00 and includes PP fees and ground shipping within the CONUS. 

Thanks,

Derek (lots of feedback at Head-Fi.Org under ddanois)

IMG_7876.JPG

IMG_5468.JPG

Anybody who have interest to buy excellent Double Helix products would consider this ad seriously - it might be very difficult to buy DHC products today, because production time might be very, very long. I was happy to get my item after one month wait only, but some people tell about month and month waiting time.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...