IGNORED

Classical Music on Blu-ray Video

While I have not developed a full-blown appreciation into classical music at this time, I was wondering if any of you might be able to recommend just a couple or even a few videos that are on Blu-ray video disc (1080i or 1080p HD video, with LPCM 2.0/5.1 and/or DTS-HD Master Audio 2.0/5.1 audio). I have always enjoyed solo piano (started with the likes of Windham Hill), but I also enjoy acoustic guitar of any kind, including classical guitar and even Spanish guitar. I do wonder if there is a video out there of Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata in C minor.

I'm looking at labels such as Deutsche Grammophon, Sony Classics, EMI, or perhaps more esoteric labels. I'm not meaning to build a massive library, just only about 2 - 5 such Blu-ray video discs.

I have also posted a similar inquiry on the Blu-ray.com forum.

Thanks for your help.

Though not what you asked for, ballet and opera comprise the majority of this market.  Inside of which holiday classics make up the larger percentage. 

Remove that action and the market for concert video is almost impossibly small.  Crusty rock band anniversaries and...  ?