IGNORED

The Linear Solution OXCO router

12 hours ago, charlesphoto said:

I'd be interested in comparing one of these to a Cisco 2960 that I use. Where in Seattle are you? We're in the 23rd and Madison area. I suppose I could contact TLS and see if they'd do a demo, though I can't see myself paying for one. The Cisco did a lot of what you described and it was only $29! (new they're over $500). 

I'm in greenlake.  Reach out and in a personal note and maybe we can find time to get together.

6 hours ago, auricgoldfinger said:

@KingRex Do you need to disclose any compensation received from TLS for your review?

???  I wish I got money or free goods.  I was told recently the way to free goods is to have them in your signature and post a lot.  I am not one of the lucky ones.  I bought all my stereo gear.

10 hours ago, KingRex said:

???  I wish I got money or free goods.  I was told recently the way to free goods is to have them in your signature and post a lot.  I am not one of the lucky ones.  I bought all my stereo gear.

I only asked because TLS has had a policy of giving a CAT7 cable in exchange for reviews. 

• 3 weeks later...

I also have just put in my OCXO router from thelinearsolution. The improvement was not subtle. Lower noise floor, Blacker back ground, more transpancy, better separation, instrument just become so much more real. Singer voice become so much mor focused. Harmonic and rthym become continuous as noise were removed from songs.

Everybody that use streaming as main source of listening should give this router a try as it will definately improve your listening experience for the better. :-)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/26/2018 at 4:29 PM, charlesphoto said:

I'd be interested in comparing one of these to a Cisco 2960 that I use. Where in Seattle are you? We're in the 23rd and Madison area. I suppose I could contact TLS and see if they'd do a demo, though I can't see myself paying for one. The Cisco did a lot of what you described and it was only $29! (new they're over $500). 

Which model of the 2960 do you use please? With which transceivers?

18 hours ago, User471 said:

Which model of the 2960 do you use please? With which transceivers?

2960L-16PS, or something like that. It’s a recent version, mfg 11/2017. 16 port, full gigabyte model. 

SERVER CLOSET (in office directly below living room stereo):NUC 7i5BNH with Roon ROCK (ZeroZone 12V on the NUC)>Cisco 2690L-16PS switch>Sonore opticalModule (Uptone LPS 1.2)>

LIVING ROOM: Sonore opticalRendu Roon version (Sonore Power Supply)> Shunyata Venom USB>Naim DAC V1>Witchhat DIN>Naim NAP 160 Bolt Down>Chord Rumor 2>Audio Physic Compact Classics. OFFICE: opticalModule> Sonore microRendu 1.4> Matrix Mini-i Pro 3> Naim NAP 110>NACA5>KEF Ls50's. BJC 6a and Ghent Catsnake 6a JSSG ethernet; AC cables: Shunyata Venom NR V-10; Audience Forte F3; Ice Age copper/copper; Sean Jacobs CHC PowerBlack, Moon Audio DIN>RCA, USB A>C. Isolation: Herbie's Audio Lab. 

• 1 month later...

hi everyone, 

i ordered a TLS OCXO switch beginning of december  .; we are end of january and no news from the shipping ( not received a confirmation mail).  I received a mail  january 10 saying it was ready to ship but since then ...nothing

did it take so long to receive yours ? should I start to worry  ?

regards

• 1 year later...