IGNORED

SOLD: Audiostore Prestige 2 server 1TB SSD - SonicOrbiter OS - UK version of SonicTransporter - preBridged with dual ethernet ports - price reduced to only £550

I'm finally getting around to selling my previous server. Details below.

Full disclosure: This unit stopped working (I couldn't get to to power back up after reinstalling Roon) and was repaired under warranty by the manufacturer - Martin Smith of Vortexbox UK. It's now working perfectly but just want to be upfront about the history and I have of course factored this into the bargain price.

Willing to ship only within Europe. Apologies to those outwith Europe.

Model - Audiostore Prestige 2

https://www.vortexbox.co.uk/Audiostore_Prestige_2

Specifications:

Martin installed my Samsung 850 Evo TB from a previous server I owned.

XL performance with 8 GB RAM (for DSP in Roon)

19v DC input

PreBridged Ethernet ports (1 in from LAN and 1 out to End-Point or DAC) to allow you to skip the potentially noise introducing switch in sending music to the DAC (as per the Novel Way thread on this forum)

A great low noise server for sending music either directly to a DAC to to an end-point like the SMS-200Ultra or UltraRendu etc.

Server cost £1,128 and the Samsung SSD originally cost £258. I therefore think that £700 is VERY, VERY fair given the history and age. (I bought it in July 2017).

There is no box and no cables other than the stock power cable.

I do also have an Sbooster 19V power supply that I used to power it. Willing to include it for an additional £150 if the buyer wants a better LPS for it.

https://www.vortexbox.co.uk/Sbooster_Linear_Power_Supply_-_BOTW_P_P_ECOLinear_Power_Supply

Shipping included but I'm only willing to ship in Europe. Apologies to those outside of Europe.

Photos to follow.

Thanks for reading.

Cheers,

Alan

Synergistic Research Powercell UEF SE > Sonore OpticalModule (LPS-1.2 & DXP-1A5DSC) > EtherRegen (SR4T & DXP-1A5DSC) > (Sablon 2020 LAN) Innuos PhoenixNet > Muon Streaming System > Grimm MU1 > (Sablon 2020 AES) > Mola Mola Tambaqui DAC > PS Audio M1200 monoblocks > Focal Sopra No2 speakers

Proof of original cost of server and Sbooster

image.thumb.png.1b2b9e267aefad189e91bb7352df9cad.png

Synergistic Research Powercell UEF SE > Sonore OpticalModule (LPS-1.2 & DXP-1A5DSC) > EtherRegen (SR4T & DXP-1A5DSC) > (Sablon 2020 LAN) Innuos PhoenixNet > Muon Streaming System > Grimm MU1 > (Sablon 2020 AES) > Mola Mola Tambaqui DAC > PS Audio M1200 monoblocks > Focal Sopra No2 speakers

Photos. I forgot to mention that repair by manufacturer notwithstanding both the server and psu are in perfect condition. 

20180416_095640.jpg

20180416_095654_HDR.jpg

20180416_095646.jpg

20180416_095622_HDR.jpg

Forgot to mention that the Audiostore Prestige is essentially the UK version of the highly regarded SonicTransporter servers that Andrew Gillis produces in the US. Same OS and specifications.

• BigAlMc changed the title to For Sale - Audiostore Prestige 2 server with 1TB SSD storage - running SonicOrbiter OS - UK version of SonicTransporter - preBridged with dual ethernet ports & optional Sbooster 19v Linear Power supply

Price drop to £650 including shipping within Europe.

Sbooster still optional extra at £150

• BigAlMc changed the title to FS: Audiostore Prestige 2 server 1TB SSD - SonicOrbiter OS - UK version of SonicTransporter - preBridged with dual ethernet ports

Reduced to £600 including shipping within Europe  (cost £1400 new!)

• BigAlMc changed the title to FS: Audiostore Prestige 2 server 1TB SSD - SonicOrbiter OS - UK version of SonicTransporter - preBridged with dual ethernet ports - price reduced to only £550

Reducing the price to £550 including shipping within Europe.

Last offer to CAers as Ebay beckons next.

Cheers,

Alan

1 hour ago, MrUnderhill said:

Hi Alan,

I'll take the server and SBooster PSU off you for £700.

Can you drop me a PM and we can go from there.

M

PM sent.

Cheers,

Alan

• BigAlMc changed the title to SOLD: Audiostore Prestige 2 server 1TB SSD - SonicOrbiter OS - UK version of SonicTransporter - preBridged with dual ethernet ports - price reduced to only £550

These items are now sold.

Thanks for reading.

Cheers,

Alan