IGNORED

Article: AXPONA 2018 Show Report

2 minutes ago, rickca said:

Next time you go you have to make a pilgrimage to Mr. Beef.  It's a dive but a really memorable experience and the sandwiches are fantastic.

Thanks! Maybe we''ll invite the Mr. Speakers crew to Mr. Beef. I'll bring Mr. Wallet, and Mrs. Credit Card.

Late Saturday night we were a few blocks north enjoying the Improvised Shakespeare Company.

We're making that a regular thing too. Chicago is the land of great comedy as well as great beef!

Everyone wants to date my avatar.

39 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

In the mean time, the speakers are here - https://superphonica.com/s/aurender/

So why does an S5W have two different prices ... $3000 and $3329?

Pareto Audio AMD 7700 Server --> Berkeley Alpha USB --> Jeff Rowland Aeris --> Jeff Rowland 625 S2 --> Focal Utopia 3 Diablos with 2 x Focal Electra SW 1000 BE subs

i7-6700K/Windows 10  --> EVGA Nu Audio Card --> Focal CMS50's 

6 hours ago, One and a half said:

On LTE comes up right away.

DNS entries are the router and two isp IP DNS server locations on the PC, how do you check on the iPhone?

Thanks to you I found an issue with the site that was really strange. it should work now from mobile no matter if using WiFi or LTE etc...

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

The Boemher Wavelet processes at 96Khz--so 365Khz will be down sampled. The Wavelet uses a mini USB connection for the USB input--ugh!. I have heard a Wavelet many times on a friend's Legacy V speakers and it sounds good powered by a JS-2.

CJH