IGNORED

Aurender & Tidal Favourites

I am having great trouble getting certain Tidal 'favourites' deleted from my Aurender Conductor database ..... it's not all albums but some I just cannot shift and they remain no matter how many times I clear and reload my database

I seem to think that this has been raised previously in a thread but I can't find it and I can't recall if it had a solution to this problem ..... can anyone help?

Many thanks

Aurender W20 Music Server, Kii Three Active Speakers, Kii Digital Controller

Audioquest Diamond USB, Audioquest Niagara 7000 conditioner, Audioquest NRG-1000 HC mains leads

17 hours ago, Mazza said:

I am having great trouble getting certain Tidal 'favourites' deleted from my Aurender Conductor database ..... it's not all albums but some I just cannot shift and they remain no matter how many times I clear and reload my database

I seem to think that this has been raised previously in a thread but I can't find it and I can't recall if it had a solution to this problem ..... can anyone help?

Many thanks

Had the same with Qobuz albums included into my library. Some of them could be deleted, others were impossible to delete. The only thing that helped was to completely reset my N100H (press front panel button while switching on the back panel power switch). Naturally, you have to do all updates new.

Thanks I’ll try that last thing tonight then it can be left overnight to rebuild its database. 

I’ll raise it with Aurender support anyway & perhaps they will sort out this bug at some stage

Aurender W20 Music Server, Kii Three Active Speakers, Kii Digital Controller

Audioquest Diamond USB, Audioquest Niagara 7000 conditioner, Audioquest NRG-1000 HC mains leads