IGNORED

How can I assess feedback loop damage on MacBook Air

I recently bought MacBook Air 13 inch (Model of December 2017). A friend called me to test the Handoff feature for calls, without muting the call. The stupid guy created an obvious feedback loop. Now at full volume, I hear a ringing sound. Have my speakers been damaged?

I learned online that swipe-sine wave test can be helpful
I'm on MacOS 10.13.4 Public Beta 7 (17E197a)

So I installed AudioTest, ToneGenerator, SiGen

I'm overwhelmed by the number of options I need to configure before playing any test sound

Am I in the right direction?
I just want to test the speakers for feedback loop damage

This should help:

http://www.szynalski.com/tone-generator/

Cheers!

Toshiba Satellite P300 laptop--Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64-bit--M2TECH hiFace USB-S/PDIF interface-->coaxial output cable-->

MacBook Pro--Sierra--optical output cable-->

Raspberry Pi 2--Pixel--USB output cable-->

Simaudio MOON 100D DAC (USB, coaxial and optical connections in use)--Yamaha RX-V640 receiver

--Grant Fidelity Tube DAC-09 (with NOS Raytheon 5670)--used as bypassable vacuum tube preamp stage--Topping TP60 stereo power amplifier--one pi bass reflex speakers--homebuilt--plans from Wayne at pispeakers.com

--QSC model 5.1 stereo power amplifier--ACI Rage 12" subwoofer in homebuilt sealed 2 ft^3 enclosure

--Denon AH-A100 headphones

Thanks, old_bassist for the valuable resource. Now I wonder maybe it's the bass. The link certainly helped. However, the reason was that the keys on the keyboard vibrate when the music is really loud. So much for the 'New MacBook Design' :(

After I put some pressure on the keys near the speaker by my hand and another object, that annoying buzz stopped. But thanks anyways for being a crucial part of helping me solve my problem.You're very nice.