IGNORED

Audirvana and Apple Music Service?

Dear Forum members

I used to playback all my music using Audirvana to my Audiolab 8200 setup but have since played Apple Music off headphones. I have really been itching to get my Audiolab turned on a little more and listen to music through my speakers.

My question is:

Can the latest incarnation of Audirvana (Version 3 I believe) play with Apple Music? If not directly is there a work around?

I look forward to your replies and I apologies if this has been asked before.

Kind regards

—Alex

Best Regards[br]Alex

On 3/28/2018 at 8:38 PM, alex santos said:

Dear Forum members

I used to playback all my music using Audirvana to my Audiolab 8200 setup but have since played Apple Music off headphones. I have really been itching to get my Audiolab turned on a little more and listen to music through my speakers.

My question is:

Can the latest incarnation of Audirvana (Version 3 I believe) play with Apple Music? If not directly is there a work around?

I look forward to your replies and I apologies if this has been asked before.

Kind regards

—Alex

So far, the only streaming services A+ supports to my knowledge are the lossless & high-res ones, notably Qobuz, Tidal, and Highresaudio. I don't think the developer plans on adding support for lossy streaming any time soon, but I may be mistaken.

You're probably better off with using iTunes that supports Apple Music. A plugin like Bitperfect should probably work.