IGNORED

Roon - Not Displaying CD

So, I received the new Jeremy Loops CD 'Critical as Water'  today and have ripped it to my Vortexbox. It isn't displaying in my 'Albums' section for some reason. Is that because it was released only a few days ago and Roon hasn't caught up?

Also, how do I prevent Albums that have been liked in Tidal from appearing in the 'Albums' section in Roon? I don't want Tidal favourites to appear there, I only want the discs I have ripped to appear there.

TIA.

I suspect you are running something other than Roon core on the Vortexbox. WIth Minimserver I had to tell it to rescan everytime I added music or wait for what seemed like a next day refresh interval. And wav files didn't show, I had to convert them to FLAC or another supported tagged file format. Roon core updates very quickly when new music is added.

Good question on Tidal.. I saw that when I  trialed Tidal, but didn't figure out how to not have Tidal music show in library.

Regards,

Dave

Audio system

16 hours ago, George Hincapie said:

So, I received the new Jeremy Loops CD 'Critical as Water'  today and have ripped it to my Vortexbox. It isn't displaying in my 'Albums' section for some reason. Is that because it was released only a few days ago and Roon hasn't caught up?

Also, how do I prevent Albums that have been liked in Tidal from appearing in the 'Albums' section in Roon? I don't want Tidal favourites to appear there, I only want the discs I have ripped to appear there.

TIA.

what are you import settings?  go into settings > library > click on the three dots for the storage location > click on edit > look at the automatic rescan interval.

albums under "my favorites" only appear in my library if i add them specifically.  i wonder which settings effect that?

edited:  misread a question, so deleted inappropriate text.

(1) holo audio red (hqp naa) > chord dave > luxman cl-38uc/mq-88uc > kef reference 1
(2) simaudio moon mind 2 > chord qutest > luxman sq-n150 > monitor audio gold gx100