IGNORED

Linn Kazoo: Why does TuneIn appear when I use Open Home Player as a renderer and does NOT when I use Foobar +UPnP plugin+Bubble UPnP Server?

I have tried to figure this and I'm currently mystified. I hope Cebolla chimes in, as it was in one of his many informative posts that I first discovered that Open Home Player even existed. Currently enjoying listening to VRT Klara emanating from Brussels via TuneIn

" The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance--it is the illusion of knowledge." Daniel.J.Boorstin

Proper support of TuneIn, Tidal, and Qobuz requires implementation of each of these services in the OpenHome renderer, e.g. Lumin hardware.  Every single one of it needs work.  Just having an OpenHome playlist support does not automatically imply the extra services are included.

Peter Lie

LUMIN Firmware Lead

On 3/18/2018 at 3:03 PM, serendipitydawg said:

I hope Cebolla chimes in

No need, as you've had reponses straight from two distinguished OpenHome device developers' mouths!

However, just in case it's not clear, support of any of the OpenHome provided online/cloud streaming services is not compulsory for an OpenHome renderer and therefore you cannot assume that these (extra) services will be provided.

We are far more united and have far more in common with each other than things that divide us.

-- Jo Cox