IGNORED

Audiophilia Syndrome

Is this legit? 

Audiophilia Disorder was formerly considered merely a form of Obsessive–compulsive personality disorder with a strong focus on “perfectionism,” but work by Dr. Kraft-Ebiis-Ebfield on Cluster B pts. (Histrionic/Narcissistic spectrum) led to separation of Audiophilia into a separate Disorder, tho with strong Comorbidity

^^^^^^This part?

35 minutes ago, Nordkapp said:

Is this legit? 

Audiophilia Disorder was formerly considered merely a form of Obsessive–compulsive personality disorder with a strong focus on “perfectionism,” but work by Dr. Kraft-Ebiis-Ebfield on Cluster B pts. (Histrionic/Narcissistic spectrum) led to separation of Audiophilia into a separate Disorder, tho with strong Comorbidity

^^^^^^This part?

No. Hence the fictitious DSM publication (3.666).

@Ralf11 is struggling as a comedian. Most of his work are unfunny one-liners that often don’t make any sense. Here he is attempting to expand on the one-liner base, but it falls flat because by inventing a DSM classification he diminishes any comedic value it might otherwise have. Making up a DSM article could still be mined for humor using the similarity of the source material — for example by making a Audiphilia DSM quick reference card and posting an image of it.

2 hours ago, GUTB said:

No. Hence the fictitious DSM publication (3.666).

@Ralf11 is struggling as a comedian. Most of his work are unfunny one-liners that often don’t make any sense. Here he is attempting to expand on the one-liner base, but it falls flat because by inventing a DSM classification he diminishes any comedic value it might otherwise have. Making up a DSM article could still be mined for humor using the similarity of the source material — for example by making a Audiphilia DSM quick reference card and posting an image of it.

You're so cute. :x

Can we date? I promise I'll make you feel special. Like really special.

7 hours ago, Fluffytime said:

Yeah, because science is dumb, right? Hah, yeah! Stupid people who actually know shit. Losers.

And @Nordkapp, please change your handle. We norwegians would prefer that you not drag our good name through the mud with your pseudo-science BS.

I bet you've  never even been there. Thanks .

Triggered? Just joking around bro. 

3 hours ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

If we can’t make fun of ourselves, we are in trouble.

Interesting perceptive Chris! Would you mind elaborating a little on the making fun of ourselves part? The OP has never exhibit any of the symptoms he described in the first post above. So in your view, are "we" in trouble or not?

P.S. I hit my head big time in an accident a while back so I'm a little dense. Any help would be greatly appreciated ⇐ This counts as making fun of myself right? :D

P.P.S. I never exhibit any of the symptoms on the list either. So I'm kind of feeling left out. Anyway, don't mind me. Just keep doing whatever you guys are doing... x-D

Those Chines herbs can’t possibly be as good as the herbs you need to pay huge sums for in advance and then wait a year to receive. 

SERVER CLOSET (in office directly below living room stereo):NUC 7i5BNH with Roon ROCK (ZeroZone 12V on the NUC)>Cisco 2690L-16PS switch>Sonore opticalModule (Uptone LPS 1.2)>

LIVING ROOM: Sonore opticalRendu Roon version (Sonore Power Supply)> Shunyata Venom USB>Naim DAC V1>Witchhat DIN>Naim NAP 160 Bolt Down>Chord Rumor 2>Audio Physic Compact Classics. OFFICE: opticalModule> Sonore microRendu 1.4> Matrix Mini-i Pro 3> Naim NAP 110>NACA5>KEF Ls50's. BJC 6a and Ghent Catsnake 6a JSSG ethernet; AC cables: Shunyata Venom NR V-10; Audience Forte F3; Ice Age copper/copper; Sean Jacobs CHC PowerBlack, Moon Audio DIN>RCA, USB A>C. Isolation: Herbie's Audio Lab.