IGNORED

Inakustik USB reference cable

I took delivery today of this USB cable from Germany. https://www.in-akustik.de/en/cables-and-accessories/multimedia/usb-20-cable/reference-high-speed-usb-20-007170075/

I first saw this brand a few days ago mentionend in another CA thread.

All in all after only a few hours replacing the uptone USPCB from Iso Regen to my Vinnie Rossi DAC 2,0 LIO  it is a absolutely transforming my system

Never thought possible. 

My streaming side is soTm sms 200 ultra to Triode wire labs discrete USB to Iso-regen 

The signature of this cable and also this brand ( as from reviews from their speakercables) they all seem to conclude that this cable is very detailed.

Even so this USB cable is very detailed. Now the famous veil has disappeared in my system. Never understood what was wrong in my system. Have tried alot 

and all it was is a simple USB cable that does the trick for me, strange.

Before triode wire labs cables I used the curious cables as many here. 

This cable deserves to be taken seriously amongst audiophiles and its not very expensive either.

Sorry if this came out too much as a commercial but I have no affilation what so ever with the brand.

Regards Magnus

Vinnie Rossi LIO integrated amp with DAC, Sotm SMS-200 ultra/TX USB ultra, powered by an Uptone LPS-1 Audiostore Roonserver powered by a  HD plex PS. ASUS router AC 68 powered by a Teddy pardo PS, 

Speakers are standmounts Klångedang T1 with external crossover , Rega Planar 3 Lejonklou Slipsik phonostage

• 2 weeks later...

I would also highly recommend Inakustik's CAT 7 cable from the router to the Roonserver music server.  I was amazed at the difference that a properly designed (for audio) CAT cable can make.   A beautifully made cable (as is all of the Inakustic product)  A great value and an essential addition for anyone serious about streaming hi rez audio in my opinion.   Vastly lower noise floor in addition to other improvements.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

In addition to Inakustik USB Reference cable added Inakustic Reference NF-803 XLR cables (in substitute of Supra EFF XLR) to connect DAC with powered Dynaudio speakers. From the very first moment it was clear this was very important contribution to SQ improvement.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Tucker said:

@magnuskaHave you directly compared the Inakustik USB reference to Triode Wire Discrete?

Tucker, I have not compared them head to head. But from memory ( I don`t have none of them anymore) the Inakustik cable was very detailed , fast and funny. The triode wire discrete was a bit more organic , darker or warmer sounding. Both of them very good. One can`t go wrong with neither of them.

Vinnie Rossi LIO integrated amp with DAC, Sotm SMS-200 ultra/TX USB ultra, powered by an Uptone LPS-1 Audiostore Roonserver powered by a  HD plex PS. ASUS router AC 68 powered by a Teddy pardo PS, 

Speakers are standmounts Klångedang T1 with external crossover , Rega Planar 3 Lejonklou Slipsik phonostage

Tucker, I use at the moment, Audio Sensibility signature USB cable and a curious cable evolved USB. I also use an Ideon audio USB reclocker. 

• 2 years later...
On 5/8/2020 at 11:08 PM, AnotherSpin said:

In addition to Inakustik USB Reference cable added Inakustic Reference NF-803 XLR cables (in substitute of Supra EFF XLR) to connect DAC with powered Dynaudio speakers. From the very first moment it was clear this was very important contribution to SQ improvement.

Hello - what’s the sound signature of the Inakustik XLR?

• 4 weeks later...