IGNORED

How much disrespect is alllowed on Computer Audiophile?

5 minutes ago, kumakuma said:

Redacted.

Thanks anyhow. I am really feeling the love from those folks. Heaven forbid if anyone considered the topic-- How much disrespect IS allowed. Must be the day to see how low you go... Limbo contest? 

20 hours ago, wgscott said:

At the very least, the airline should have supplied a peacock, or at least a dwarf hamster.

Now that's both pervy and creepy. Most prefer gerbels, the peacock is a nice touch. 

1 hour ago, bigbob said:

Oh, were you trying to insult me? I am a bit dense. And what pray tell, have you done for the betterment of Man?

I try to show women some respect. Certainly, I don't ogle them breastfeeding and then gloat about it on the internet.

You surely must have been joking...You are a funny man, in a queer sort of way.

Is that a homophobic slur? This is getting better and better.

Just now, mansr said:

I try to show women some respect. Certainly, I don't ogle them breastfeeding and then gloat about it on the internet.

Sweetie, if the shoe fits then prance like you stole it from Walmart....

You must really be disgusted with women. No, you gloat about everything else...And if you mean by 'homophobic slur' that I am afraid of Gay people-- just add it to your list of everything you don't know about me. You hold women in such high esteem, you are a peculiar kind of Special... thanks

7 minutes ago, mansr said:

OH, snap. That was a rapier thrust right into the very core of my being. Are you into Leather perhaps?  One of those vest and chaps outfits?

6 minutes ago, bigbob said:

Sweetie, if the shoe fits then prance like you stole it from Walmart....

You must really be disgusted with women. No, you gloat about everything else...And if you mean by 'homophobic slur' that I am afraid of Gay people-- just add it to your list of everything you don't know about me. You hold women in such high esteem, you are a peculiar kind of Special... thanks

2 minutes ago, bigbob said:

OH, snap. That was a rapier thrust right into the very core of my being. Are you into Leather perhaps?  One of those vest and chaps outfits?

Is this really where you want to go, Bob?

Sometimes it's like someone took a knife, baby
Edgy and dull and cut a six inch valley
Through the middle of my skull

No, not really but where did this topic get so off course. And what do you think about that? Disrespect IS allowed. Obviously for at least this long...

Folks, I know that this is all you all have to do. I'm bored but I can find better ways to waste my Time.

19 minutes ago, bigbob said:

Yup, that has been my experience.

At least we finally found how much disrespect is allowed.

When I first went to Europe, decades ago, and visited close family friends, there was a huge printed catalogue sitting on the lounge room coffe table - the type of thing prestige department stores always used to do back then ... flicked through it - women's cloths, mens, children, haberdashery, furniture, electrical, etc - everything per normal ... then, on the last 4 or so pages - sex aids! Full colour pics, the works ...

There is a difference between the European, and English cultures attitudes ...

3 minutes ago, fas42 said:

When I first went to Europe, decades ago, and visited close family friends, there was a huge printed catalogue sitting on the lounge room coffe table - the type of thing prestige department stores always used to do back then ... flicked through it - women's cloths, mens, children, haberdashery, furniture, electrical, etc - everything per normal ... then, on the last 4 or so pages - sex aids! Full colour pics, the works ...

Was this by any chance in the Netherlands or Germany? I'd be somewhat surprised to see that elsewhere.

23 minutes ago, fas42 said:

In Holland, they are very tolerant of diversity. They don't consider depreciation as being humor. If another person is the object of the joke, they will politely tell you that such is not acceptable. They are certainly less inhibited about sex than others. I found it quite refreshing, at 7-foot tall, to be in a country where that is quite normal. I was in a club, with three other men at least as tall as me, and we eventually got together. One fellow asked, "how tall are you?" I said 211. He laughed and said, you are not tall, I have a friend who is 215cm. And we all had a laugh...

19 minutes ago, tmtomh said:

But to any rational reader, the clear message of your story was that you found the woman attractive, and in addition, you enjoyed the extra bonus of her asking you if it was okay if she could expose her breast while seated right next to you. You were politely telling us that you got to see a hot woman's naked breast - and in that case you should not be surprised or get your back up when someone observes that it's kind of creepy to brag about that (however civil your tone when doing so) to 100s or 1000s of strangers here on the CA forums.

You and other have read far more into this than it deserved.

The 'discussion' was about some poor joker who had paid $36 and was asked to move so that a "7-foot-tall" man could sit in the aisle, then 12 pages later, I mentioned a pleasant experience I had when an attractive Dutch woman sat beside of me.

She had a small child, and yes in the course of an 8-hour flight, she asked if I minded her breastfeeding her baby. I didn't stare at her breast, I just said that sometimes you are lucky, in that regard. I guess I should have been an American Prude and told her to feed that child in a filthy restroom. I think some people haven't seen a woman's breast-- by choice.

After a few weeks in Amsterdam, where women sunbath on city park benches, topless--one more breast was the last of my concerns.

Not lucky to see a naked breast (which I thought I made clear that she was modest) I prefer a good conversation with a pretty woman-- I will not apologize for faring better than the guy who paid for an aisle seat but got moved anyway.  If you think that was bragging-- you should let me tell you about Mistress Irene in the Red Lights...

From that, this "Mansr" person--who has over 7,000 posts in 10 years-- folks that is two per day,  -- said I was a pervert and a creep. Who needs some time away from CA?

Now, let's just look at the 13 pages of this thread. Insults and name-calling. Except some whining bitch went and told the teacher. "Mean old BigBob thinks I am a queer..."

What a punk thing to do. You are really a Pussy...

The moderator lets this crap go on for several days-- but someone got his pink panties in a wad and went running to the moderator, who 13 pages into it said to 'get a grip.'  That was the end, but No, everyone in the peanut gallery deserves to keep this STUPID thread going...

Mansr hides behind a pseudonym, not even his name.

I am Big Bob--that is my photo of me--My full name is Robert Padgett, I live in Charlotte NC, not my mother's basement or your closet.

He has the nerve to ask me if I am a homophobe because I said he was a funny man-- in a queer kind of way. Queer doesn't always mean Homosexual, but sometimes it does, I don't care, as long as you don't molest children

I am not afraid of homosexuals--by the way, that is what 'Homophobe' means--afraid of Homosexuals. Look it up on Wikipedia.

What on God's Green Earth does any of this have to do with being a Computer Audiophile?  It certainly degenerated to the lowest common denominator- but then the OP was set forth to incite this kind of discussion. You ask for it, you got it, Chris. You could have closed this thread down on Day One.

I am 7-foot tall, and I guarantee that Mansr would have never said anything to MY FACE that he feels secure, hiding behind a fake name, to say on the Internet.

11 minutes ago, bigbob said:

I am 7-foot tall, and I guarantee that Mansr would have never said anything to MY FACE that he feels secure, hiding behind a fake name, to say on the Internet.

Anything I say on the internet, I will say to your face. You are a creep, a jerk, and a coward. You should be ashamed of yourself.