IGNORED

JVS Cheerleads an MQA CD..Sis Boom Bah!

5 minutes ago, christopher3393 said:

Just wondering if English is a second language for you? No problem. But sometimes your grammar and usage are problematic. This makes communication more difficult. People often make errors here because of hurrying. Perhaps if you would consider slowing down just a little it could improve the quality of your communication. Perhaps your breakneck pace is undermining your coherence at times?

I have no trouble understanding him. Perhaps you're having trouble with the Southampton accent.

1 hour ago, christopher3393 said:

Just wondering if English is a second language for you? No problem. But sometimes your grammar and usage are problematic. This makes communication more difficult. People often make errors here because of hurrying. Perhaps if you would consider slowing down just a little it could improve the quality of your communication. Perhaps your breakneck pace is undermining your coherence at times?

My head is too far in front of my fingers :) 

Just now, The Computer Audiophile said:

Here's the deal. You were banned from CA years ago. I gave you another shot, but you're really proving that you can't handle the freedom to act like a reasonable adult. 

I have made  no recent 'ad hominems', having taken full notice of your much earlier  comment.

And I had the honesty  to PM you immediately after my very first post to  tell you  I was  banned previously.

2 minutes ago, eclectic said:

I've found your posts here interesting. You've woken the place up a bit.  The whistling guy is not worth getting banned for. Why not back off as requested. Just my 2 cents worth..

Wait a minute, is that what was removed  - that video of JVS (apparently, a number of years ago) trying his hand at...I don't know what, some kind of campy one-man-show theatre?  Was it more than that (I only watched maybe 20 seconds)?  Why was it removed?

Hey MQA, if it is not all $voodoo$, show us the math!

10 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Removed because it was like a high school clique talking about a guy they don't like. 

Sure JVS posted it on the internet for all to see, but I'm not into hosting a party for guys to ridicule other people about things totally unrelated to audio. 

Hum...I don't know, the subject of this thread is this guys audio review and these various writers for these Audiophile trade publications are, in a word, eccentric.  Truly, they are eccentric with a capital E.  Perhaps that is just one small part of the larger problem?  Then again, perhaps not...nah, it is related and any warm blooded "normal" person intuits this.

I have thought about posting a link here at CA in the past to a piece published by a UK web zine that is mostly about Michael Lavgorgna's "art", but also a little bit about his audio beliefs.  Would that be off limits as well in a thread about a review of his?  

In any case, no sweat as it's not worth that much discussion of course.  Then again, the fact that these guys play a Confidence Game means that there "reputation" and their public persona is a very large part of the whole "review" process...

edit:  I also noticed that Christopher3393 is playing the role of civility police again.  Snitch is the technical descriptor...

Hey MQA, if it is not all $voodoo$, show us the math!