IGNORED

Need Advice for New Headphones

I am in the market for a new set of headphones.  Now, I am not a full audio expert, so I am going to use pretty much plain English for my requirements.  I am looking to replace my Audio Technica ATH-M50X with something else.  I will be using the headphones with my iPhone 8 Plus, iPad Pro, and PC using a Creative Sound Blaster ZXR sound card.  I am looking for around-the-ear closed-back headphones (studio, DJ, home, I am not specific on the type.), works with various genres of music (classical, new age, rock, pop, dance, etc.) and priced somewhere between $100 and $200. 

I recently discovered that I prefer to have some bass in my music.  I am not talking about bass levels that drown out all the other audio, but I want bass that is both immersive and blends well with the rest of the audio.  With regard to the bass output, I would like headphones that either are designed to give decent levels of bass or are capable of giving out decent bass through my device's preset equalizer.

Thanks in advance.

Replacing M50x at less than $200?  I think you have 2 choices: One - a viable choice is to get another M50x, and Two - go drown in 500 pages of useless chat at the link the other guy offered. The M50x has the best bass that goes very deep and has good impact all the way down.  I've had a LOT of headphones in that price range, some of them around-ear, but can't think of anything else that fits your requirements.