IGNORED

So many MQA topics

1 minute ago, realhifi said:

Because nothing new is being said. But, you are correct in that we don’t have to click on the threads. It’s like not stopping to look at a car crash though....you just can’t. 

Besides, at this point a lot of it is hilarious. 

...then move on...enjoy your Tidal masters, and stay out of the fray. Kinda simple.

1 hour ago, Brinkman Ship said:

...then move on...enjoy your Tidal masters, and stay out of the fray. Kinda simple.

You seem to be singling me out for some very odd reason. I see you’ve been on this forum a whole 3-4 weeks?  How about both of us refrain from commenting on the others posts?  Thank you can handle that?  

David

2 minutes ago, realhifi said:

You seem to be singling me out for some very odd reason. I see you’ve been on this forum a whole 3-4 weeks?  How about both of us refrain from commenting on the others posts?  Thank you can handle that?  

Actually, to be honest, I was actually aiming my post and all the posters who were complaining about MQA posts.

And as far as singling out posts, takes one to know one, eh?

On 2/15/2018 at 1:59 PM, FredericV said:

There are so many new MQA topics. Maybe too many. Can't we just merge all the MQA topics into one single topic?

Not sure that makes sense. It's like saying there are too many topics discussing DSD, FLAC, AIFF or any other technology. There are many aspects of this. Perhaps the titles could be more precise...

NUC10i7 + Roon ROCK > dCS Rossini APEX DAC + dCS Rossini Master Clock 

SME 20/3 + SME V + Dynavector XV-1s or ANUK IO Gold > vdH The Grail or Kondo KSL-SFz + ANK L3 Phono 

Audio Note Kondo Ongaku > Avantgarde Duo Mezzo

Signal cables: Kondo Silver, Crystal Cable phono

Power cables: Kondo, Shunyata, van den Hul

system pics

I think we should leave things as they are.

For those who need to search for information, use Google with "Computer Audiophile" + the appropriate keywords in your search. 

Google has done a great job of indexing the forum and most topics show up ...

Custom Win10 Server | Mutec MC-3+ USB | Lampizator Amber | Job INT | ATC SCM20PSL + JL Audio E-Sub e110

1 hour ago, bobbmd said:

@Indydani don't even know who bob stuart is and don't care...and i don't care about MQA... can live with it or without it... what i detest is all the attacks/slurs people throw at each other which doesn't add anything to our hobby or CA but as realhifi said some of it is hilarious/and i might add sophmoric(sic) and as he answered me... AMEN to my original statement

He was the head of an unsuccessful UK audio company for 42 years. Before that he was the head of another unsuccessful one which was not unsuccessful for so long as it went bust after about two years.

10 hours ago, Spacehound said:

He was the head of an unsuccessful UK audio company for 42 years....

That's an interesting definition of "unsuccessful".

"People hear what they see." - Doris Day

The forum would be a much better place if everyone were less convinced of how right they were.