IGNORED

Superphonica Update: February 06, 2018 - PM

Hey Everyone - Just want to give a Superphonica update.

We continue to make great strides with the site, thanks to awesome feedback from people, and a very receptive HiFi industry. We'll enable some small tweaks in the next week or so, that will ease the experience and resolve most of the issues we receive via PM and email. 

As I noted in another thread, Superphonica is in this start-up stage where we need more products to attract more people and we need more people to attract more products. Fortunately, the people listing products have been very patient as the site builds steam. We continue to invest heavily in ad campaigns everywhere online. 

We also have a couple really developments coming shortly. We are working with major blue chip manufacturers, distributors, and dealers to bring the best products to Superphonica. Sometimes this means new products, but it also means factory re-certified items, b-stock items, and a host of great trade-in items. I can't mention the names of the companies that have inked deals with us yet, but I promise you'll be pleased. 

In addition, we completed the development of out product import technology. This will enable massive product listing with a few clicks. For example, we are working with one company ready to list 600+ items, plus 100 additional items per week. Nobody wants to manually type all that into any site. So, we developed a custom import that will list all the products in a couple clicks. 

If anyone is interested in taking advantage of this tech, drop me a PM. I can give you the format and get it done. 

Thanks again to everyone who is helping and contributing to make Superphonica the best HiFi marketplace and the marketplace of the future. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 8/4/2018 at 12:01 PM, mrvco said:

Are you planning to add a way to filter for 'private sellers'?

Hi mrvco - This is possible through tags, but most people don't tag their products. I will look into a better solution. Perhaps getting the commercial sellers to tag their stuff commercial and providing a filter to filter out commercial will be simpler. 

For example, these guys tagged their products with the Private Seller tag - https://superphonica.com/product-tag/private-seller/

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

• 3 weeks later...

It doesn't quite work.  I click the Private Seller radio button, then search on keyword Sonore.  All the products offered by Sonore itself (which is tagged as a Commercial Seller) and Worldwide Wholesales (in Canada) still show up.

Pareto Audio AMD 7700 Server --> Berkeley Alpha USB --> Jeff Rowland Aeris --> Jeff Rowland 625 S2 --> Focal Utopia 3 Diablos with 2 x Focal Electra SW 1000 BE subs

i7-6700K/Windows 10  --> EVGA Nu Audio Card --> Focal CMS50's 

Just now, rickca said:

It doesn't quite work.  I click the Private Seller radio button, then search on keyword Sonore.  All the products offered by Sonore itself (which is tagged as a Commercial Seller) and Worldwide Wholesales (in Canada) still show up.

Correct, this is step one for browsing purposes. Step two will be enabling search of only stuff from eater category of seller. 

Thanks for your patience. 

Voice of Melody sure looks like a commercial seller that is still tagged as a private seller ... 13 items up for sale.

Pareto Audio AMD 7700 Server --> Berkeley Alpha USB --> Jeff Rowland Aeris --> Jeff Rowland 625 S2 --> Focal Utopia 3 Diablos with 2 x Focal Electra SW 1000 BE subs

While I work on getting the filter and search capability working (should be today) feel free to use the "old school" tool we have that already has this feature. 

You can select the tag Private Seller and then use the small search box to quickly find product you want. 

https://superphonica.com/list/

Screen Shot 2018-08-27 at 11.03.38 AM.png

OK I never knew I could do that!  For sold items, I guess the date on that list is the listing date and not the sold date ... is that correct?

47 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

While I work on getting the filter and search capability working (should be today) feel free to use the "old school" tool we have that already has this feature. 

You can select the tag Private Seller and then use the small search box to quickly find product you want. 

https://superphonica.com/list/

Screen Shot 2018-08-27 at 11.03.38 AM.png

I'm sorta of a NewB and don't understand all this.

Jim

2 minutes ago, Jamesroy said:

I'm sorta of a NewB and don't understand all this.

Jim

Hi Jim - It's one way of looking at the inventory on Superphonica. You can filter and sort based on the fields on the top. 

We made it available for those who prefer to ingest the information without all the fanfare.

On 8/27/2018 at 10:56 AM, The Computer Audiophile said:

Hi Jim - It's one way of looking at the inventory on Superphonica. You can filter and sort based on the fields on the top. 

We made it available for those who prefer to ingest the information without all the fanfare.

22 hours ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Hi @rickca - The ability to search and filter at the same time is there now. You have to search first, then select which type of seller you want in the left column.

Screen Shot 2018-08-27 at 3.53.00 PM.png

22 hours ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Hi @rickca - The ability to search and filter at the same time is there now. You have to search first, then select which type of seller you want in the left column.

Screen Shot 2018-08-27 at 3.53.00 PM.png

Are you going to discontinue the original filters (showing my ignorance about the post)