The Computer Audiophile

Launch Issues & Comments

7 hours ago, Evo-No-Revo said:

I don't know if this has been addressed but my number one place to research any used product price I have an interest in is Hifishark.  I bet I use that site at least twice a day, every day.

I don't see that Superphonica items are being listed on Hifishark.  Is that something you have considered?

Thanks

They won’t show our products. We reached out to them but they refused. 

2 hours ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

They won’t show our products. We reached out to them but they refused. 

What's the issue? Is there a fee they require? Or just demand?

FWIW - I went on the hifishark.com Contact page and requested they add Superphonica to their list. Maybe they need to hear from more of us.

7 minutes ago, austinpop said:

What's the issue? Is there a fee they require? Or just demand?

FWIW - I went on the hifishark.com Contact page and requested they add Superphonica to their list. Maybe they need to hear from more of us.

I don't really know what the issue is. I believe Dave has exchanged emails with them over the last several months but it's my understanding they are uninterested.  

Ha, I forgot I ask this....

Interesting, so you don't see it as a technical issue?  I am not sure how Superphonica would challenge their business model. 

Have you ever run across the Hifishark principals at an audio show?  Just curious if they have a present in that way..

14 minutes ago, Evo-No-Revo said:

Ha, I forgot I ask this....

Interesting, so you don't see it as a technical issue?  I am not sure how Superphonica would challenge their business model. 

Have you ever run across the Hifishark principals at an audio show?  Just curious if they have a present in that way..

A reader of CA was kind enough to ask them why Superphonica isn't listed and they said it's because they don't do commercial sales. 

They can easily filter out the private from the commercial sellers based on automatic tagging we use. Sure there are some that get through the cracks, but that's a minor thing.

I don't know who the guys are, so if I've seen them I don't know it.