IGNORED

WEIRD QOBUZ PROBLEM

Hope someone can help. I've streamed Qobuz for years without problem to my Transporter. For the past month it is unlistenable due to constant buffering. I've eliminated all the usual suspects(ethernet all the way, so not a wifi issue). Re-installed LMS, re-booted everything, re-installed plug-in, etc. Checked off proxied streaming. Maxed out the LMS 7.9 buffer setting. There is no buffering issue when using the desktop app on my iMac and also on the Qobuz app for iPhone. A few days ago I took advantage of the Tidal trial offer. No buffering problems at all. I've contacted Qobuz support with no solution so far. What's up? I'm in Italy(which technically is not kosher yet for Qobuz). Can it be vodafone throttling Qobuz, but not Tidal? Grazie.

iMac - iTunes(AIFF) - Squeeze 7.9- QOBUZ flac streamer - Vodafone Revolution Router - Transporter - Pathos Classic One MkIII - JM/Focal Daline 3 - dhLabs & Xindak xlr cables - Mapleshade header and footers - AppleTV3

• 2 weeks later...

So thankful there is somebody else facing Qobuz promplems. I am using Qobuz since March 2015 with the so called Hi-Fi subscription. Now my frustration with Qobuz has been really growing.
1. The iOs App crashes quite often on my iPad Air and my iPhone 7 (both with 50 GB free space and the newest iOs version 11.2.1). It especially crashes when I try to edit my playlists. 
2. In the past when you bough a HiRes title you were able to download it to your iOS device. Now it changes always when you pick the HiRes otpion (and you bought the title) to CD quality. Wrote them approx. a month ago and they wrote me back that it a mistake frome their side but did not do anything about it since then. :-x
3. The importing tracks function is completely buggy. Quite often it starts downloading a CD but then nothing happens. If I go to the download list, I see that all tracks are listed but nothing happens. The only way to deall with it is listening track by track so that the songs are a least in the Cache.

I am sorry I can’t help you with your problem above but maybe you feel at least like me that you are not alone.