IGNORED

Fidelizer 8.0

Shanepj

I cannot see a new thread for Fidelizer 8.0, so I thought I’d start one to let others  know what it’s like

They have done an awesome job on Fidelizer 8.0. There is certainly a big improvement from my system. It’s sharper, cleaner and seems to have more dynamics

The stop start and decay seems far more apparent than earlier versions too. I know Keetakawee has been working hard to add the new features and in my system certainly benefits from the latest version

I have selected Audiophile and Purist from the menu options on the launch page, it also tells you what program it’s going to launch now which is a nice touch. The advanced section has some new features too which I have also selected the third options on each drop down menu as well and keeping all the check box options ticked

The results are a brilliant and worth the small price for the upgrade if you already own the previous version.

If you’ve never installed Fidelizer on your PC, then this program will transform your PC from a basic music player to one that has rhythm and soul together with that little something that cannot be quantified. It’s adds an extra dimension like the very best interconnect deliver to high end hi-fi systems

Well done Keetakawee windowsX

I completely agree.  I upgraded to 8.0 and your comments on "sharper, cleaner and seems to have more dynamics" are spot on.  I have been playing some of my key music that I use to judge if upgrades/tweaks have improved the sound and Fidelizer 8.0 is a winner.  Anyone using Windows should try it.

18 hours ago, PorkChop said:

So if JRiver is supporting Fidelizer's Nimitra, does that mean they've abandoned their ID platform?  I was interested in NUC w/ID, but judging by the lack of activity on their ID site it appears further dev has stalled.

The Id is alive and well.

jriver.com/Id

A lot of development has been done and more is planned.  I don't want to hijack this thread, so please post on our forum if you have questions.  There is a board there that is devoted to the Id.

Jim Hillegass / JRiver Media Center / jriver.com

Couple questions as I haven't used Fidelizer in a couple years:

If I have v7 license, do I still pay for v8? I think I have a v7 Pro license. I couldn't quite tell as the upgrade info only talked about upgrade from the free version?

How would I best setup Fidelizer to work with the following chain:

Tidal & local files>Roon>HQPlayer>microRendu>dac

Thanks!

Bob

Mac Mini M1 12 volt dc > Roon > HQ Player to DSD 256 > Fibre to EtherRegen w/LPS1.2 and BG7TBL OCXO > Sonore microRendu v1.3 > IsoRegen > Denafrips Iris > i2s  > Denafrips Pontus II > Schiit Freya+ w/ Linlai E-6SN7's >  Nord One Up NCore 500 monoblocks REV D w/SI990Enh op amps > Martin Logan Impression 11A w/ dual Rythmik E15HP2 subs. Supra Cat8, JPS Labs Superconductor+ cables

Hi, 

yeah, but it’s a small price for the differences with its improvements

i would say, either email Keetakawee, wait for the email upgrade email or visit http://www.fidelizer-audio.com/fidelizer-upgrade-program/ upgrade website

i know he’s working flat out with emails at the moment. So don’t be worried if you don’t get an instant response ?

As for the setup for your system, I use JRiver, so cannot help here. But, I’m sure others have the answer and if not, the authors of each program will certainly have the perfect setup solution for you to use.

i have noticed that one of the drop down options does have usages for different programs

Is there anyone here who can help me getting Fidelizer plus working?

I am using windows 2012 R2 with audiophile optimizer as my OS in core mode. I ordered the plus version of Fidelizer and received a file.

But how do i start this in with windows in core mode? in CMD the file name does not work because it has a dot in it.

where do i locate the file? in the same folder as the key file?

I switched from core mode to GUI mode and now the key changed. It gives the message key not for this machine.

I am getting frustrated with this. Probably i am doing something wrong, but can't figure out what. 

I mailed the seller but i does not seem to understand my problem.

Don't understand why it has to be so complicated with the keys and so..

If you’ve run the program once GUI mode and it’s asked you to restart, then the executable file will be there somewhere. Within windows 10 it is located on the c drive under the main windows folder. 

You may may have to switch back to GUI mode to find out what the folder path is, the program your looking for is fidelizercore.exe 

Hi. I've been so busy working with email requests with over 100 daily messages for a few days so I could only come by to forums a bit today. I'm happy to hear you guys like the improvements with Fidelizer 8.

First of all, Fidelizer Plus doesn't have startup optimizations feature so it can't be used as default shell with AO's ServiceTool. I also explained and encouraged every customer who asked about this case to upgrade to Fidelizer Pro instead too.

If you want to run Fidelizer Plus in command line, you can place Fidelizer Plus executable on default path like Desktop or user directory and rename to Fidelizer.exe or FP.exe for easier execution.

As most customers already invested on WIndows Server 2016 and AudiophileOptimizer, they also invest on Fidelizer Pro for most of the times. It has startup optimizations sound a lot better than Plus version for only $30 more and I'm offering $5 discount for Fidelizer 8 launch in this month. :)

Regards,

Keetakawee

Happy Emm Labs/Viola/Karan/Rockport audiophile

Fidelizer - Feel the real sound http://www.fidelizer-audio.com

14 hours ago, satbaba said:

I made an update to 8.0 yesterday

Fidelizer Pro 8.0 very nice
The sound quality is very good. All instruments and vocals live like ...the background is very silent.

Thanks  Keetakawee... :)

I'm happy to hear you like the improvements with Fidelizer 8. Happy listening. :)

59 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

How about a updated user manual to explain all the new features in 8.0 ?

I plan to do that when I have free time. I barely slept soundly since December until now but I'll eventually update it. ;)

You can read my explanation about new features from here.

http://www.fidelizer-audio.com/fidelizer-8-0-released-big-updates-and-big-offers-for-nimitra-nikola-with-jriver-support/

Regards,

Keetakawee

• 2 weeks later...

Keetakawee,

Congratulations on the new 8.0 release! 

Great to see the positive feedback from others on here.

I have just placed my order for the Pro upgrade and I look forward to receiving my upgrade info.

Regards.

Custom Win10 Server | Mutec MC-3+ USB | Lampizator Amber | Job INT | ATC SCM20PSL + JL Audio E-Sub e110

Keetakawee,

Thank you for the Pro upgrade licence key.

Have been playing music since last night and there is an improvement in sound.

First observation is that background is quieter ... how does that happen!

Would also agree that the sound is cleaner which makes for separation between instruments etc.

Overall a nice improvement to the sound which is always a nice thing.

Well done!  Hope that you have continued success with 8.0!

Regards.

Custom Win10 Server | Mutec MC-3+ USB | Lampizator Amber | Job INT | ATC SCM20PSL + JL Audio E-Sub e110

On 1/24/2018 at 11:34 AM, Nikhil said:

Keetakawee,

Thank you for the Pro upgrade licence key.

Have been playing music since last night and there is an improvement in sound.

First observation is that background is quieter ... how does that happen!

Would also agree that the sound is cleaner which makes for separation between instruments etc.

Overall a nice improvement to the sound which is always a nice thing.

Well done!  Hope that you have continued success with 8.0!

Regards.

I'm happy to hear that you like the improvements with Fidelizer 8. I refined optimizations to work more effectively in version 8 along with new Core Isolation features. :)

Regards,

Keetakawee

Good Job Keetakawee, I was very impressed the first night I played AF8 and continue to be very impressed with it after several weeks.  Like it was said above, quieter backgrounds, more physical palpable presence with greater separation.  Very involving, it has a humanness to the sound as I call it.  I upsample everything to DSD512 the sound now knocks at the door of the very best analog out there.

On 1/26/2018 at 10:30 PM, Quadman said:

Good Job Keetakawee, I was very impressed the first night I played AF8 and continue to be very impressed with it after several weeks.  Like it was said above, quieter backgrounds, more physical palpable presence with greater separation.  Very involving, it has a humanness to the sound as I call it.  I upsample everything to DSD512 the sound now knocks at the door of the very best analog out there.

I'm glad to hear you enjoy music better with improvements from Fidelizer 8. Happy listening. :)

Regards,

Keetakawee

1 hour ago, drmike said:

i have 7.10 pro. how do i upgrade to 8.0? how much $. i don't have my original key.

Mike I don't think you need the old key because you will generate a new key for this software.  If you go to his fidelizer pro page the top talks about running a new key and has a link.  Make sure your system is stable, meaning you don't plan to change OS SSD, motherboard or CPU in the near future or else you will burn thru the free license transfer.  Once you get the new key then in the drop down menu on his page select upgrade which is $29.95, there is a box for the new key.  Pay and send data and in 12 or so hours he will send you the link with new software.  8 is a much bigger jump than 6 to 7 was.  8 is very nice.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Mr. Quadman for your assistance. I've been so busy with many projects lately and I only got time to check on Fidelizer threads again recently. You can also use Fidelizer 8 free version to perform upgrade with key filled automatically from your machine too. :)

Regards,

Keetakawee