IGNORED

Winserv 2012 or Linux?

NAIDIVER

6 hours ago, shadowlight said:

No setup guide for your setup.  Foobar2000 is not supported on the Linux, so you will have to use alternate solution for player.  If you want to run desktop version of JRiver and HQPlayer you will have to install the desktop manager.  The HQPlayer does not require desktop manager to run.

The guide has information on the barebone desktop manager setup.  You can start the "openbox" desktop manager manually when you need it by typing "startx".  The "openbox" desktop manager is barebone for what is needed to run HQPlayer Desktop.  I am not sure what you goal is with switching back and forth.

The reason about switching back and forth between mode is

it's convenience to me to install programs and drivers. After everything done, i will switch to no gui mode for the best sound quality.

Incase of something wrong or i need to tweak something, so i can switch back to gui mode to fix everything i need. It's easier.

DAC - Mytek Brooklyn, Intona High Speed Isolator.Int.Amp - ATC SIA2 150,SP - ATC SCM19, Sub - Paradigm SW2200

Source - Audio PC, Core i7 4785T 2.2Ghz, 8G PPA RAM, Samsung 850pro , WD Black HDD, JCAT USB card, PPA BLACK SATA Cable, HDPLEX H5 gen2 case, LPSu - Uptone JS-2 for DAC and USB Card - TeraDak ATX350W for PC, OS wins2012R2, Audio Optimizer, Fidelizer Pro, ASIO JPLAY, Foobar2000+Ramdisk, Hq player, SP cable - JPS superconductor2, Analog interconnect - Harmornic Tech Magic link III, USB cable - JCAT twin cable, Power cable - JPS kaptivator for Uptone JS-2 forDAC and USB card, Wireworld electra7 for PC, Wireworld electra7 silver for Amp, Magnet 2000 power line stabilzer and conditioner for DAC,PC

12932837_1700967073514123_7525078827891555851_n.jpg