IGNORED

Possible to stream Neil Young archives thru JRMC?

I tried the Neil Young archives yesterday. It kept cutting out despite my "100 Mbps" Comcast connection (speedtest shows it closer to 75 Mbps - maybe the corporate crooks have already killed net neutrality?). Also, The sample rate on my QB-9 indicated 44 kHz. I would like to run the site thru JRMC like I do for several internet radio stations. Anyone know if that is possible? My attempts have failed so far . . .

Roon ROCK (Roon 1.7; NUC7i3) > Ayre QB-9 Twenty > Ayre AX-5 Twenty > Thiel CS2.4SE (crossovers rebuilt with Clarity CSA and Multicap RTX caps, Mills MRA-12 resistors; ERSE and Jantzen coils; Cardas binding posts and hookup wire); Cardas and OEM power cables, interconnects, and speaker cables

@beetlemania nobody has found a way to run it like an internet radio station. NY's whole approach is about the experience of his web-based multimedia archive.

Web-based is the problem though. Activity in another browser tab or anywhere on your computer or theirs can affect the stream quality. Orastream has suggested they may eventually make an app though.

There are some browser tweaks that may help and here's a suggestion for Firefox, in a thread you should join: https://www.computeraudiophile.com/forums/topic/37626-neil-young-archives-on-new-streaming-service/?page=2&tab=comments#comment-750910

Everyone wants to date my avatar.

13 minutes ago, left channel said:

@beetlemania nobody has found a way to run it like an internet radio station. NY's whole approach is about the experience of his web-based multimedia archive.

Web-based is the problem though. Activity in another browser tab or anywhere on your computer or theirs can affect the stream quality. Orastream has suggested they may eventually make an app though.

There are some browser tweaks that may help and here's a suggestion for Firefox, in a thread you should join: https://www.computeraudiophile.com/forums/topic/37626-neil-young-archives-on-new-streaming-service/?page=2&tab=comments#comment-750910

Thanks for the reply. Reading that thread I realize the stuttering problem is ubiquitous. I'll try your Firefox tweak, maybe another browser if the tweak doesn't work. I can listen to the mp3 version but what's the point unless I merely want background music?

Roon ROCK (Roon 1.7; NUC7i3) > Ayre QB-9 Twenty > Ayre AX-5 Twenty > Thiel CS2.4SE (crossovers rebuilt with Clarity CSA and Multicap RTX caps, Mills MRA-12 resistors; ERSE and Jantzen coils; Cardas binding posts and hookup wire); Cardas and OEM power cables, interconnects, and speaker cables